lol funny thought. pranking imperius

General Discussion
Ok, so you know how imperiu's body heats up before and after he becomes ethereal or summons his spear??

wouldn't it be funny if tyrael went up to imperius when he was sleeping and poured a bag of popcorn down his face and filled up his armor with it?

so the next time he summons his spear or teleports it scares the [removed] out of him POP POP POP POP POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP!
What the actu--
Thats pretty good lol.
THis thread needs a blue response xD
I'm sure Vaeflare would enjoy the humor too =p
The angels don't sleep. No bedrooms in the heavens. They don't even have chairs to sit.
And so is demons, no popcorn pranks for you boy.
i just ate some popcorn it was good.
Well, Now that tyrael is back in heaven, he can play this prank on imperius whenever he wants.

since he's no longer bound to the divine, he can give the crystal arch a nice big whack and incapacitate all the angels again like when diablo was corrupting it, THEN he can pour popcorn inside.
Wait... You just... I.... Whadafug?
i can see this added in the expansion. Totally blends in unicorns, butterfly ladies and hidden footprints.
^ that scares me about this game now that you mention it.

its supposed to be about the devil. not cotton candy amusement park for kids.
12/27/2012 11:49 PMPosted by HachiKumo
The angels don't sleep. No bedrooms in the heavens. They don't even have chairs to sit.

As far as I can tell, heaven is dedicated to displaying jars of blue water.
HAHAHAHAHA! I needed that laugh, thank you.
Hahaha
the blue water might be the toilets
Thats pretty good lol.
THis thread needs a blue response xD
I'm sure Vaeflare would enjoy the humor too =p

I actually saw this post over the weekend and had forgotten to respond sooner. :)

There is indeed something hilarious about the idea of Tyrael or another angel sneakily loading up Imperius's armor with popcorn kernels in preparation for the next time he loses his temper, and then, one day...

"TYRAEL! The ancient law of the High Heavens--*POP~POP~POP!* *POPPOPPOPPOPPOP!*"

It would be SO awesome if someone could draw that. Any takers?
I vote flash animation. or nowdays, some CG
bump. thought the community was looking dreary so we need a pick me up
http://teespring.com/humorous-dis-information?utm_swu=29