Error 73 and 3003

Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 11 Next
Can't log in US server but it's okay I have coloring books and soda pops.
I am in the US (Missouri) and cant log in.
I mean I really want to move to EU because I agree with their policies and fore-sight, creatively and so on, but I'm poor and live in Oklahoma and sometimes Diablo and a beer is a good way to forget I'm poor and live in Oklahoma, sometimes :(
I cannot log in either. Error 73. Servers crashed?
I WANT TO GO BIG TIME RIGHT NAOOOOOOOO
01/05/2013 06:09 PMPosted by trill2themax
I mean I really want to move to EU because I agree with their policies and fore-sight, creatively and so on, but I'm poor and live in Oklahoma and sometimes Diablo and a beer is a good way to forget I'm poor and live in Oklahoma, sometimes :(

+1 cept im buried in 3 feet of snow
Fix eet nao?
Error 73 trying to log into the America's server as well
Should create a single player version of the game...
When the online servers are down, customers should be permitted to
A: play their characters from their online profiles without connecting to the internet. Upon connecting to battle.net for online play; the character should be synced back with battle.net. OR
B: create a completely separate realm for single player that cannot be meshed with multiplier on battle.net.

Either way works for me.. just allow a single player version...

Regards,
Dave
73 on America's lovely
Error 3003
weird.. I posted a new message and I'm wondering why it doesn't show up on forums.
So much for this............................ looks like I am going to spend 10 dollars and get Torchlight II, at least I can play that now!!!!!
Still having issues
Error 73 for me.
any updates/news on the US server problem yet?
I'M HAVING FUN COLORING BOOKS SHINY STUFF YEAHHHHHH
The one Saturday night that I stay in and stay sober, I want to play...
This would happen.

Thank you and f--k you for all of your wonderful tech support.

I suppose this is just what happens when you don't pay $14.99 monthly to play a game.

Regards,
Genisys

xoxo
We pay good money for this game, And you can only play when you say, or when your system is up. this stinks the big one.
Anyone see a post from Blizzard on when they "might" be back up?