Critique the Barb Above You V2 (READ RULES)

Barbarian
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
## SKIP ME SKIP ME ##

OP you should add in the original post to bookmark your review before posting it that way 2 people arent writing one at the same time. Just reply by saying

@hairyballs

REVIEW INCOMING

something like that so everyone else knows that his review is on the way at that moment.

$$ SKIP ME SKIP ME %$%
**SKIP ME REPLYING TO COMMENT
****SKIP ME REPLYING TO COMMENT
****SKIP ME REPLYING TO COMMENT**

Thanks to Maskoaa and Castablanca. I have made changes on your suggestions already. A short test drive has shown the wisdom of your words. Thanks!!!

**SKIP ME REPLYING TO COMMENT
****SKIP ME REPLYING TO COMMENT
****SKIP ME REPLYING TO COMMENT**
The 5 or 6 people above me have *skip me* at the start of their post. Then it goes back to Moskkoa again...

er... If someone gives me a good critique I will help get the ball rolling again?

Thanks in advance.

I know I need a anew IK chest... new rings would be good and obviously a CC helm. And I would like to get some trifecta gloves, then switch out my lamentation to an IK belt one with cleave or frenzy damage? Keen on the HOTA builds... I can do MP9+ with this build, afraid if I upgrade the wrong things it might unbalance the build.
$$SKIP ME$$

I turn on bloodthirst for ubers and do MP10 ubers without dieing. The reason I went tal rash chest is to hit my 30 tick breakpoint for twisters b/c I did not want to wear pajama pants and adding a witching hour forces me to get healing on a weapon. My offhand dps doesnt actuallymatter much most of a WW Barbs dmg comes from the twisters which go off your main hands base dmg..getting a 900 dps weapon for the offhand would increase my sheet dps but not my actual real damage, the off hand dps only effects half of the WW hits the other 5 twisters and the other half of WW do not get effected by it so it would actually be insanely hard to find an offhand that gives me more actual real dps then that one that didnt cost 2bil.

Also about the IK Belt its cheaper getting a skill no one uses then getting one people use since I'm a WW Barb the skill didnt really matter.

I use animosity for speed farming low MP levels to keep fury gen going.

'm guessing your over the 3.333 breakpoint with your offhand? Very nice.

$$skip me%%
@saberfenix

Don't really know what to critique, possible somehow get some more ehp.. your dmg is insane and atk speed is insane

10/10
wow that video of you on your dprogress is so nice hahaha
@ Saberfenix

You definitely bought all your gear, right? Not judging, your gear is GODLY. If I had an infinite budget, I'd get something like your gear.

Offense: 9.5/10. Beautiful stats. IAS and CD are top notch. CC is very good too, but it could definitely be a bit higher here and there. But I can't possibly see you squeezing more CC onto your lacunis without losing stats (AMAZING pair btw). The ring Dream Negation would be my guess for the best place to stick on bit more CC. But I'm just nitpicking. You must melt through mobs like butter.

Defense: 8.5/10. Very good health. AR is great as well; the only spot you could really get more AR is the rings, but again, I doubt that you could do it without losing a lot of other stats. You must be able to face tank everything.

Build: 7/10. Fairly unique build, so that's good. But there are still some staple skills, which detracts a bit from the originality.

Badass: 9/10. Amazing, godly barb. Took off a point because he must look like a clown. Samurai helm, go-go pants, and snow white boots. Lol.
@doctaphilly

offense: 5/10 missing lots of primary stats everywhere!
def: 6/10 nice resist but could use more vit
build: 9/10 good damage build
badass: 6.5/10 overall decent barb lots of room for improvement
critique: Put some stats on that ammy, shoulder 240+str. Your offhand get one with str not int. Your bracer is meh no AR change it to lacuni instead so u get atk spd+MS. For ring, change ur HF with those stats with CC+CD/AS. Also ur MH put some stats in there!

Dangermouse didnt get skipped i did a critique for him look under his post @page 5
thx for the critiques guys, much appreciated

but i think Dangermouse needs a critique next. he's been skipped: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DangerMouse-6294/hero/22209047

Cheers dude, awaiting critique ^_^

@frank, thanks for any feedback, but I'm really looking for a full critique rather than tiny comments. Peace.
SKIP ME..........
@Saberfenix
FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP........................DRIP... DRIP... SPLLLLLAAAAT....CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK
seriously this guy's profile is the only one I bookmark for periodic reference
amazing
SKIP ME
## SKIP ME SKIP ME ##

OP you should add in the original post to bookmark your review before posting it that way 2 people arent writing one at the same time. Just reply by saying

@hairyballs

REVIEW INCOMING

something like that so everyone else knows that his review is on the way at that moment.

$$ SKIP ME SKIP ME %$%

Done. Good idea.
@DangerMouse - wow man, i wish people payed more attention to who's been skipped.

Offense: 7/10 - Your crit chance is what generates your fury, and it could use a bit of love. I know attack speed is !@#$ing amazing, but doesn't increase anything other than paper DPS for now with your build. I'd work on replacing that Hellfire ring ASAP with one that has CC if you're dead set on keeping the extra XP, then get an IK helm instead of that Mempo for another 5-6% crit. Your paper DPS may go down some depending on the pieces you get, but you'll find the extra fury to HoTA more often is well worth it.

Defense: 8/10 - Very impressive armor for 2h. I can see that you went out of your way to make sure you weren't going to get squashed due to armor rating. Unfortunately you pigeon holed yourself in getting armor on pieces that need an RA upgrade to be successful at higher MP's.

Even an IK helm would help in this department. +5-6% melee reduction, and then you'd get the set bonus of another 4%.

Try to make it your goal to get enough RA to be able to drop War Cry. There's a bunch of other skills that could go on your bar to really spice things up.

Your skorn has an impressive 6% LL. I wouldn't be replacing that any time soon! Nice one.

Build: 9/10 - It's pretty solid. Classic HoTa build, nothing new to say here other than to point out the War Cry comment from the defense section. Replacing that opens up an entire new world of fun possibilities. Rend, sprint, etc...

Badass - 10/10 You're a barb who uses our hardest hitting skill with a 2her. +10! I have a soft spot for that LoL.

EDIT: Wow i killed the thread :(
I could use alot of advice.. im currently ww build but thinking of going skorn hota rend build
12/23/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Deadsy
I could use alot of advice.. im currently ww build but thinking of going skorn hota rend build

RULES:

1) DON'T SKIP / DON'T ASK FOR A CRITIQUE UNLESS YOU'VE CRITIQUED SOMEONE YOURSELF
>>> Rate me <<<

>>> Currently farming MP3 Inferno, looking for advise to farm MP5+ <<<
12/23/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Fizzlesprig

RULES:

1) DON'T SKIP / DON'T ASK FOR A CRITIQUE UNLESS YOU'VE CRITIQUED SOMEONE YOURSELF

thanks for being so helpful this xmas season.. and like im going to read this entire thread... lol
12/24/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Deadsy

RULES:

thanks for being so helpful this xmas season.. and like im going to read this entire thread... lol

Are you kidding me?! LoL holy crap self entitlement right here!

You don't have to read the entire thread to see the rules, they're on the first post.

Don't try and use xmas as an excuse for you being rude and expecting some kind of special treatment simply because you need help. If you want some help follow the damn rules and critique the next person in line, not skip ahead like you're something we all need to pay attention to.

The only reason people respond in this thread is so they can get critiqued as well, hopefully with some thought behind it unlike all those other threads that just give you a number that seemingly comes from nowhere.
@Fizzlesprig

Offense: 7.5/10

+Great CC and CD.
-need IAS.
-+ I'm not sure about your MH weapon. I understand you use it for fury, but with BR and Immortal set do you really need that much?
-+ Overall good gear. You could also use a little more average damage and IAS. You hit hard but not particularly fast.

Defense: 9.5/10

+Great ehp, 1.9 mil, with high all resistance and armor
+24% movement speed
+ Great melee, elite reductions. Where's the ranged reduction?
+ Awesome SS. I'm a little jealous.
-3% LS is sufficient, but I'd like to see an additional life source. LoH or regen...

Build: 9/10
+Nice build. And kudos for not using a primary attack.
- I do not see why you need the much fury. You have the Immortal king set, all 3 of your passives are for fury, and you use BR into the fray. What happens if you use Mauders rage or switch to a sword/dagger/axe?
- Switch to a belt with decreased rend as opposed to frenzy, which you do not use.
-+ what about a cold SOJ with reduced HotA cost? Brings down overall paper DPS, but is quite amazing overall.

Overall: 9/10.
Unbuffed DPS of 100k and 1.9 mil ehp. Wow that is my goal. Love the build overall. What about adding dex to some of the gear? It works well with the block if you add another 150 or so. I think life regen would also greatly benefit you you are too slow for LoH I think. Overall you are about where I would like to be with my barb.

BTW I have a better HoC with 730 armor, 59 AR, 4% crit, 80 vit and socketed with a life gem, but when I'm farming I use this one for the pickup radius. I also have a shield with 26% block, 196 str, 173 vit, 10% crit, and 19 AR (194 int). I've been testing the SS to see if it is better.