Finally don't have to deal with you anymore.

Games & Technology
FINALLY, it's 2013 and I'm hearing the bells toll for the lame developers and you know why?

It's mainly because the OUYA is coming out and people have got their dev kits out and ready to go.

This makes me "LoL" because usually I would've kept asking and pointing out that D3 NEEDS NEW STUFF ADDED TO IT, but now I don't have to anymore.

I can sit back, make my own games from my own hard work, try them out myself, and eventually distribute them amongst other gamers who wish to play too.

Ah finally no need to login and play bogus time spent doing almost absolutely nothing other then selling junk gear to the NPC merchants constantly.

That's all that really ends up being done on D3 now it's either try getting a hellfire ring or just end up selling useless junk to merchant NPCs.

I kept telling and kept posting that you guys needed to get on the ball and add new stuff to this game and you know what you guys here at blizzard haven't listened at all so that's fine I'll go about making my own games for the OUYA and enjoy my time peacefully.
FINALLY, it's 2013 and I'm hearing the bells toll for the lame developers and you know why?

It's mainly because the OUYA is coming out and people have got their dev kits out and ready to go.

This makes me "LoL" because usually I would've kept asking and pointing out that D3 NEEDS NEW STUFF ADDED TO IT, but now I don't have to anymore.

I can sit back, make my own games from my own hard work, try them out myself, and eventually distribute them amongst other gamers who wish to play too.

Ah finally no need to login and play bogus time spent doing almost absolutely nothing other then selling junk gear to the NPC merchants constantly.

That's all that really ends up being done on D3 now it's either try getting a hellfire ring or just end up selling useless junk to merchant NPCs.

I kept telling and kept posting that you guys needed to get on the ball and add new stuff to this game and you know what you guys here at blizzard haven't listened at all so that's fine I'll go about making my own games for the OUYA and enjoy my time peacefully.

You're implying that Blizzard cares about Money you've already spent on the game or $15-30 you'd be spending on an expansion.

A lot of games have dev kits out, and maybe 1/100 of the stuff that comes out- That's released is worth anyone caring about.

Sure you might go make some "okay" content via a game, but in all honesty- If you pull anyone away from any game, know it'll only last until your game gets just as boring as D3 is to you now.

Sure you can make it so Legendary-esque items drop from "boss" mobs in your game, but where's the challenge when they drop all the time?

I'm glad you're leaving. You single handedly are everything I hate about MMO players of any game.

You're implying that Blizzard cares about Money you've already spent on the game or $15-30 you'd be spending on an expansion.

A lot of games have dev kits out, and maybe 1/100 of the stuff that comes out- That's released is worth anyone caring about.

Sure you might go make some "okay" content via a game, but in all honesty- If you pull anyone away from any game, know it'll only last until your game gets just as boring as D3 is to you now.

Sure you can make it so Legendary-esque items drop from "boss" mobs in your game, but where's the challenge when they drop all the time?

I'm glad you're leaving. You single handedly are everything I hate about MMO players of any game.

LoL, D3 isn't an MMO and no you can say what you'd like about the OUYA or any other dev kit, but when it made that huge hit off kickstarter we made sure we're going to prove people wrong.

You can say what you'd like here in these forums safe behind your computer, but the fact of the matter is walking around talking with other gamers in real life they all have many things terrible to say about D3 and apparently they say the same in many other forums I've seen where D3 couldn't even get near game awards now that's just sad.

Everyone KNOWS this game needs new content and it's been needing for quite awhile.

There's nothing you can do about how great the OUYA will be and D3 is going to be one of those games that hey maybe I did enjoy some parts of the game and there was some interest there, but that's the thing there is only some there's not A LOT.

I don't care what you think, this is purely my way of saying you can spend all the time you want in those dungeons all day I'll stand out in the light above you.
Good luck with your game. May you learn from the mistakes of D3.
Terrible terrible thread. I wish I could ban you. This.thread.is so.bad.
LoL, D3 isn't an MMO and no you can say what you'd like about the OUYA or any other dev kit, but when it made that huge hit off kickstarter we made sure we're going to prove people wrong.

You can say what you'd like here in these forums safe behind your computer, but the fact of the matter is walking around talking with other gamers in real life they all have many things terrible to say about D3 and apparently they say the same in many other forums I've seen where D3 couldn't even get near game awards now that's just sad.

Everyone KNOWS this game needs new content and it's been needing for quite awhile.

There's nothing you can do about how great the OUYA will be and D3 is going to be one of those games that hey maybe I did enjoy some parts of the game and there was some interest there, but that's the thing there is only some there's not A LOT.

I don't care what you think, this is purely my way of saying you can spend all the time you want in those dungeons all day I'll stand out in the light above you.

The games been out 8 months... Seriously man new content? In WoW you buy a game that's not even finished yet- I'd hate to hear you playing that game.

You can say what you'd like here in these forums safe behind your computer...

-Implying I wouldn't say it to your face.
-Implying there would be anything you would do other than write me a strongly worded letter a month later.

You sound very similar to how most people were when GW2 was coming out.

This is very much so a fan-boyish post and until the game actually comes out there's nothing... Absolutely nothing saying this game will remain "interesting" in 8 months.

Have fun with a game that has a limited fan-base and will most likely not get past this game installment.
Ouya sounds like a scam to me.