Give me your input on my DH

Demon Hunter
Im new to the class please give me your input.
What is it you plan (or like) doing with your dh? As it stands, it looks like you are only capable of doing low mp's. You have decent dps but your ehp is really low. Armor is good, all res and health are lacking. If I were you, I would get a new pair of gloves with vit, all res, or both. A pair with similar dps stats to yours shouldn't be too much. Also on any piece you are getting ar on, I personally believe it's not really worth it unless you are getting at least 60 (pref 70). Your ring could use an upgrade too, attack speed isn't as good for a dh as crit or crit chance, cc also rolls up to 6 on rings so yours is severely lacking.

If you have some money I would recommend a mempo's, as it would give you some of anything you need. If you insist on sticking with andy's, which is fine, try to find one with less than 9% crit and sub 10% fire damage taken. Fire damage is one of the more dangerous things in this game, so 23% is significant.

Your ammy is decent, but again I would get on with a crit damage roll over attack speed. 7% attack speed is roughly equivalent to like 28 cd and cd rolls up to 100 on ammys. I would also recommend bat companion over wolf, so you can spit out more hatred spenders. Also give nightstalker a try in place of steady aim and drop prep for something like cluster arrow for clearing elites quicker, personal preference but I find nightstalker to give me plenty of disc on lower mp's.
What is it you plan (or like) doing with your dh? As it stands, it looks like you are only capable of doing low mp's. You have decent dps but your ehp is really low. Armor is good, all res and health are lacking. If I were you, I would get a new pair of gloves with vit, all res, or both. A pair with similar dps stats to yours shouldn't be too much. Also on any piece you are getting ar on, I personally believe it's not really worth it unless you are getting at least 60 (pref 70). Your ring could use an upgrade too, attack speed isn't as good for a dh as crit or crit chance, cc also rolls up to 6 on rings so yours is severely lacking.

If you have some money I would recommend a mempo's, as it would give you some of anything you need. If you insist on sticking with andy's, which is fine, try to find one with less than 9% crit and sub 10% fire damage taken. Fire damage is one of the more dangerous things in this game, so 23% is significant.

thanks dude very helpfull
Your ammy is decent, but again I would get on with a crit damage roll over attack speed. 7% attack speed is roughly equivalent to like 28 cd and cd rolls up to 100 on ammys. I would also recommend bat companion over wolf, so you can spit out more hatred spenders. Also give nightstalker a try in place of steady aim and drop prep for something like cluster arrow for clearing elites quicker, personal preference but I find nightstalker to give me plenty of disc on lower mp's.
Thank you very helpful