What is the best skill for Dead Man's Legacy?

Demon Hunter
Which skill bonus is the best to have roll on Dead Man's Legacy? Which is the most valuable?
Depends on your play style and what skills you like to use.
He clearly stated that his criteria for "best" is the skill that's most valuable, with sufficient implication that he's referring to auction value.

That said, most of the skill bonuses that can roll are actually fairly equal in value. If I had to pick a "most valuable," I would probably say bola shot (especially when pvp releases) or multi shot.
the one you use the most? i have 2 DML's. one for EA and another for HA
The most valuable are 'elemental arrow' 'hungering' 'bola'. (in no particular order)
The rest are for players who can't afford them (<)
The most valuable are 'elemental arrow' 'hungering' 'bola'. (in no particular order)
The rest are for players who can't afford them (<)

hah? for player who cant really afford? you must be joking right? DML with Bola shot is really expensive , you know that bola shot is really good ? i bet you dont
I bet you didnt look at the date!
i think he also misunderstood the comment...lol..
He definitely didn't understand the comment he quoted.
03/31/2013 03:19 PMPosted by benawaw
you know that bola shot is really good ? i bet you dont

he shot himself in the foot and just for kicks he castrated himself after
i just recently started pumping out mp 10 with my dh and ive found that a bola and spike trap combo deals the right amount of dmg for the difficulty so i have a bml with bola and a nats emb. with spike trap. When im farming for speed though on like mp 4 i do hungering arrow with twin chakrams. So its totally all opinion. When i was on the AH i noticed that hungering arrow and bola shot were the top two, and its always nice to have that discp on it aswell.