Would someone build me a CM/WW gear set?

Wizard
i know it is but still i want to know how much time left since it's a good price and yet people are not buying it. iirc str/int aren't much sought after since people are all for main stat/vit on vilewards.

you'd be surprised just how much str based vilewards are frowned upon. it's like a curse to have barb stuff or something.

Crap, I jumped the gun and bought them. They had 8 hours left >.<.

i wouldn't worry about it. like i said, str/int or str/dex are basically frowned upon in vile wards. you didn't waste your money here. it's alright to hoard gears so you could switch them around to know what works and what doesn't.

now i know why people complain of needing more stash size. i myself am experiencing stash space difficulty :(
Thats buyout lol

i know it is but still i want to know how much time left since it's a good price and yet people are not buying it. iirc str/int aren't much sought after since people are all for main stat/vit on vilewards.

you'd be surprised just how much str based vilewards are frowned upon. it's like a curse to have barb stuff or something.

Str + Int vilewards 4lyfe

Putting 900 armor on your shoulders is a great way to reach 5k armor

They bump me up to ~4.2 armor, they are lower end ones. Not like yours, theyve got 214 vit, 201 str, but it's something. I lose the vit, but gain the armor, and even some dmg, which I know isn't paramount, but always nice to have.
I got mine for 9.2 m, 179 str, 193 int and 80 vit.
01/21/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Megatog
Edit: there are some on the ah for 6.2m gold, 214 int, 201 str, 640 armor, 72 all res

those are mine, pm me for transaction discount if not too late lol

too late haha. no biggie.
01/21/2013 08:22 PMPosted by AgentX

a steal. hey agent, can you check current buyout of the grand vizier? thanks. i'm at work, stuck in a cubicle...oh noes \(>_<)/
pich: Cheapest ones go for 950k atm.

Megatog: I see 197 str, 181 int and 70 vit available for 8 m or 184 str, 196 int and 71 vit going for 15 m.
I got mine for 9.2 m, 179 str, 193 int and 80 vit

There's a pair similar to those up right now for 8m. 197 str, 43 dex, 181 int, 70 vit 636 armor.
01/21/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Megatog
I got mine for 9.2 m, 179 str, 193 int and 80 vit

There's a pair similar to those up right now for 8m. 197 str, 43 dex, 181 int, 70 vit 636 armor.

Yea, I like the 8 m vile ward.
you two save your gold so you won't get caught with your pants down. nothing like seeing something you want only to find out you're low on gold.
01/21/2013 08:37 PMPosted by AgentX

Yea, I like the 8 m vile ward.

Snatched them up too. Spent 14m on vile wards tonight lol. Not how I though my purchases were gonna go, but now I can play with each of them and see how it goes. Thanks for all the help. I'll be reposting on my next sit down at the AH lol
pichapiegal:
interesting. i could never find myself comfortable using cm/ww-sns with lower than 40k. i dunno maybe something with my gear that gave me 47k hp and i never looked back. funny how im 34k hp in archon, 37k hp in meteor, and 47k hp in cm/ww-sns.

The only time I've really needed 40k life is for MP9-10 ubers (Leoric/Madgha specifically).

ugh i really hate them but they're pretty easy once you figured out how they tick. i do want to try meteor on them though
It's not that they are hard per sey, but that I want to keep my kiting at a minimum. I'm already unable to use Teleport, since my party almost always wants me to run Slow Time (Time Warp). 40k life just lets me just tank and not have to worry about unexpected damage spike from Leoric's swing or 2 hits from Madgha's butterflies. :)
lol, I'm low on gold again after getting the chd chant and lacunis. But right now the only thing I want is a trifecta ammy with avg dmg and loh so I can ditch my lacunis and go back to my beloved rare bracers :P
I'm done spending cuz I'm low on funds as well. But no biggie, my wiz is running great atm. Just gotta rifle through the ole stash and get the gold back up.
01/21/2013 08:11 PMPosted by pichapiegal
Thats buyout lol

Yeah, barbs don't tend to like it cuz Shoulders can roll 300 strength. For everyone else, Vile Wards are BiS. :)
01/21/2013 08:41 PMPosted by AgentX
lol, I'm low on gold again after getting the chd chant and lacunis. But right now the only thing I want is a trifecta ammy with avg dmg and loh so I can ditch my lacunis and go back to my beloved rare bracers :P

y u no love 12 ms? :(

nice 1.65 1k 79 cd chant. you're dps hungry aren't u. your lacuni shouldn't have cost a lot even with all resist.
01/21/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Alesso

QFT. Mine have even more strength than intelligence. :lol
01/21/2013 08:46 PMPosted by TekkZero
Yeah, barbs don't tend to like it cuz Shoulders can roll 300 strength. For everyone else, Vile Wards are BiS. :)

there's always death mantle watch.......which is unloved......or barter town pads......trollin is a art
Sweet that's nice. I got mine for 12 million., which I didn't think was bad.

y u no love 12 ms? :(

nice 1.65 1k 79 cd chant. you're dps hungry aren't u. your lacuni shouldn't have cost a lot even with all resist.

I bought the chants before I decided to go full cm/ww, i was playing with my bro and couldnt use archon so i bought the chants for a pseudo cm type deal. I'll look at the lacunis when I get some funds. Any lacunis with all res and crit start at 10 mil and only go up, and they have minimal all res.

OH nvm that comment wasnt directed at me lol.