No, No, No - Dueling is all wrong!

General Discussion
as someone who could grief over 99% of the server, Id say griefing is stupid/pointless and really kind of sad.
they did mess up pvp by not putting in a matchmaking system. we will all fight the people on our friends list and we will already know who is going to win based on previous fights.
01/12/2013 11:57 AMPosted by SlayerGrim
The carebears are strong in this thread. Maybe blizzard knows what they are doing since most of you sound like pussies.

Like you would have stood a chance anyways.
^^^^^^
Griefing ruined Diablo 2 PvP.
It limited the environment to a very select group of hardcore players.

Why should they continue to promote an environment built around immaturity and hate?
People that liked to Grief and/or PK in D2 were the ones who couldn't handle a fair fight.

Griefers/PK'ers were cowards. Plain and simple.
Actually, getting on just to kill random people would be the funnest FEATURE diablo3 would ever have.. I might actually log on again just to have an evil laugh as I wipe out a group of people and then laugh at them in chat.
this is FINE! man the ONLY place anyone "dueled" was act1 first area from camp. thats it! and you could always stay (passive) and watch the fights. so this keeps those kids that can't fight or people that Town hugged out of the fight. only legit pvp will work. Also everyone had duped gear or hacked HEX, White items and rune word crap. a total mess. this will be more of a credit card war but at least its not cheap.
u cant really just go hostile any more because of how d3 works, u can teleport 2 people in your group, maps are 2 small 2 actually pvp in, and u could only pvp with 3 other people if it worked like d2 did, if they wanted it 2 be like d2 they would not have limited how many ppl can be in 1 game at a time
pvp will not be the feature that saves this game.

More hand holding for the babies.
i dont understand where all this PK talk is coming from. D1 sure, Pking in that game was stupid easy. D2? o he expressed hostility, guess ill just tp and make another game. or ok, so you were foolish enough to invite that random lvl 50 that joined ur A2 normal game and gave him a TP, and he PK'd you....thats when you grab ur dueling char, rejoin, and friggin stomp him.

D3? just disable banner TPing and all current tps for whoever just expressed hostility. better yet, just put up a "Dueling Games" tab right above the "Public Games" one and bump the # of players up to 8.....i agree, they handled dueling horribly
The carebears are strong in this thread. Maybe blizzard knows what they are doing since most of you sound like pussies.

Well in that case, add me to your friends list and I'd be happy to slaughter you. Because that's what griefing is all about right? 1 player dominating another.
I enjoyed the dueling aspect of d2 and it's nice they are putting it in here. I'm glad there is no open world dueling though, simply because exploits WILL be found or made to grief players. Than we'll have to listen to durrrr u mad bro? or GG after a grief as opposed to a honor duel. That is the ONLY reason these trolls are talking. The one thing I dislike now that pvp will be here is the e peenors will be coming out of the wood work, but I'd rather deal with them than the bieber trolls.

*fixed
The griefer cowards are strong in this thread. Glad Blizzard knows what they are doing, since most of you sound like douches.