acknowledge (Error)73 Blizzard!!!!!!!!

Technical Support
The issue (Error)73 is not fixed i can't log in, it's been like this for me most of the day. Updating your customers about this issue would be nice or should i say (respectful to your costumers)
^ They have. Check the breaking news.
They are too cheap to have tecnicians working on the weekends so the best we can hope for is this gets resolved on monday.
Blizz thinks they have fixed it and they are wrong

Jurannok

Support Forum Agent

Hey guys,

The issue should be resolved at this time. We were able to fix an issue with one of the logon servers and then bring it back online.

We expect that there will be high traffic as people are attempting to reconnect. If you continue to see error 73, please wait 5 minutes and then try logging in again.

Hey guys,

The issue should be resolved at this time. We were able to fix an issue with one of the logon servers and then bring it back online.

We expect that there will be high traffic as people are attempting to reconnect. If you continue to see error 73, please wait 5 minutes and then try logging in again.

Maybe you should read the dates? You are posting a blue response from an old issue. NOT the current downtime we are dealing with.
Hey guys,

That was an issue from November. That is irrelevant now.