Patch 1.0.7 Preview Now Up!

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 9 10 11 32 Next
GREAT! Thanks Blizz for adding more Account Bound items. I'm looking forward on these cause it would make characters more unique from each other. :D
WTF... Noooo... Freaking PTR!

Not we won't see PvP for a next freaking month!

So you basicly cut off the PVP Preview from BlizzCon 2008 during those 4 years just to make it even worse?
Well flawless square rubies just jumped in price by like 700%. Now barbs will know how us Monks and DHs feel at least. Please make a good Topaz to balance it out...

And please don't tell me buffing spirit spenders are the only Monk change... seriously?
I am hoping that the RD shield does not look identical or close to identical to the shielding affix. If it does then you will not know whether that enemy is shielded or RD until you start hitting it. Make the shield visually different in some way.

Well it looks like we are finally seeing Babe Ruth stepping up to the plate and hitting home runs. Similar to what Blizz has been doing in the last two patches. I knew you guys/gals at Blizz would have to start hitting home runs with these patches. Otherwise more players would quit this game. Thereby lowering the amount of money gained from the RMAH sales.
01/11/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Ripper
Way too little way too late. Activision Blizzard already blew it for me.

(-___-) no one cares what u have to say, if Activision Blizzard blew it for you why you even here.......... Anyways Looking forward to patch looks awesome! and it keep getting better good job blizzard!
Please consider what the community has to say concerning WD in 1.07:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199963560
01/12/2013 03:48 AMPosted by DragonsBlood
Way too little way too late. Activision Blizzard already blew it for me.

(-___-) no one cares what u have to say, if Activision Blizzard blew it for you why you even here.......... Anyways Looking forward to patch looks awesome! and it keep getting better good job blizzard!

Your opinion has no more value that his, so !@#$.

IMO Blizz failed too - the game was ment to be so awesome from the BlizzCon previews, yet it was cut by half and replaced with so many stupid simplifying ideas...
01/12/2013 03:55 AMPosted by Dako
IMO Blizz failed too

QQ thats your Imo also, So !@#$ (^_^)
20m to upgrade a single gem yeah and we will farm one week to get money from the ah to upgrade a gem..
Good job, Keep it coming. Thank you for the on going progress Diablo team. I dont say that alot but dueling and trying to fine tune it, is a home run in my book! I am sure it will also change for the better if not perfect later on. The on going hard work to make this game a true next chapter in the Diablo games will not hurt anyones bottom line! Keep it up guys. Always remember, you can please most most of the time, but never everyone all the time! Its not perfect but least you guys are trying to get there some day!
they need to step up their game, they deliver this patches way too slow
Please make the Dueling part a bit more challenging! Gaining XP & Gold for the winner maybe? Otherwise it will be abandoned by the majority of players very soon. The rest of changes look quite promiscuous (especially the XP bonus part) and they give a new interest and motivation to the game.
Overall patch is good, despite tons of other issues and bugs arent even mentioned.

One thing that bugs me: why the heck in this patch there is incentive for gold farming and gold botting??? a.k.a 20m craft cost, terrible...
Looking forward to it!!! :D
Nice to hear about these changes. I am really looking forward this.
Still I would prefer more complexity in PvP. Option to allow the scoreboard, leagues, ladders. And especially option to bet on myself, both (all) players would suggest their bets on themselves and then they would fight over the lowest bet. No reward from the "world" of course. You can lose your gold, win the opponent´s gold or not fight over gold at all. Anyway, good job I am glad for this. I am sad because there is no mention about ears or any other parts of bodies.

Fix the achievements and give them any purpose and motivate poeple to hunt them a explore the whole D3 world and change the gamestyles. Now its only number. Achievements should provides some reward like Perk system - bonuses for your character/account/class when you recieve achievement or achievement pack. Fight bonuses, stats bonuses, bonuses against concrete type of monsters, bonuses for concrete weapon types, discounts from NPCs, little chances to cast something, little chances to craft something with stats over granted limit, secret dialogues and so on.

Sry for my English, I am not native speaker.
01/11/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Carbohydrate
Terrible, they have been working so long ON THAT?! im done.
Please quit. seriously
only after reading 3 pages of this thread I have come to the comclusion that there is 2 types of people playing or not playing the game.

those of us that are happy about the upcoming changes and the rest who moan harder than a paid hooker on heat.
I hope you can dye those new account-bound craftable sets.

Patch looks good to me.
Why did Wyatt only mention about change of RD mechanics showing the visual shield to indicate RD monsters? Why no mention about fixing rare RD elite packs which reflect way too much damage than intended? I remember a blue post saying it will be fixed.