ANZ UBER / KEYS Community

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 34 Next
bump
I've done about 350 carries and still chasing a good hellfire.

GIVING AWAY:
10mill if your machines get me a 9as/5cc ring

30mill if u get me a trifecta (even low rolls)

50mill if you get me a quadfecta (even low rolls)

So why would I give away gold? - Because my next upgrade is 200mill+...so if i can get an upgrade for 50mill, I'll take it!
How many people can you carry on mp10? Me and barb friend can pull a little weight. Im around 160k with battle rage, he is around the same with an soj.
04/09/2013 05:13 PMPosted by BrahmaBull
How many people can you carry on mp10? Me and barb friend can pull a little weight. Im around 160k with battle rage, he is around the same with an soj.

yeah we can carry 2....just dont die :>

I'd rather the carries have half the dps and double the mitigation than to have vice versa.
hey mate i got 6 machines and ready to go! will be available tonight 630PM (sydney time)
Awesome, so awesome to have people helping people.

I have been after Devil Fang for as long as I can remember, I have added u.
120k CM Wiz is my best character.
Bigbearr#1576 let me know next time you are on doing some carries have 3 machines ready to go
Hey Ryoka, I wouldn't mind being carried, though I just don't know if my DH or Monk are good enough. My DH buffed is around 183k dps, I think... about 120-130 unbuffed...though I think my health is only around 40k or so... mid resists..

Monk is around 100-120k dps, 30-40k health...

I have 11 portals, though. :)
WOW.

After advertising that I'd give gold away to a good hellfire roll, the response was crazy - 40 people added me last night. It was probably more, but my list got full.

Please note I will always add you, indiscriminately. If I dont add you, it means my list got full and I didnt even get your request. So just re-add me from time to time and I'll accept once I carry a few and bump them off my friend list.

I WANT TO GIVE AWAY 50 MILL !!!

I just don't know if my DH or Monk are good enough

If you have 3 machines, then you're good enough :>

04/10/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Bigbearr
Bigbearr#1576 let me know next time you are on doing some carries have 3 machines ready to go

I'm on generally everyday. If you see me online, then you can assume that I'm doing uber carries....cos thats all I do really.
Cool. I'll add you tonight. If and when you're free, I'll do my FIRST ever Uber run with ya. :) MP10. Scared already. :)
Sounds good ryoka, think im running into that backlog on your friends list right now, will continue to try and farm more keys till we can party up
Thanks Ryoka, Luffy and Gots... First Hellfire ever. Ryoka, you missed my ultimate FAIL. In all the haste to sort out my skills, I forgot to equip my mempo... :( There's 76 all res I coulda used!
WOW. I got added by 80 people overnight so my friend list is full to the craphouse. So after a carry, I will drop you off my list. But dont worry, I'll fall into your "Recent Players" list. So just re-add me when you need another carry.

ATTENTION TO OTHER CARRY GROUPS - Due to this overwhelming demand, its tough keeping up. if you're an experienced carry group, please add me and I'll pass some jobs your way. Everyone wins :>

PS, still very keen to give away 50mill. Because, if I've given away 50mill, it means I'm wearing a GG ring!
Hit me up Ryoka if you need more people to help you carry.

Was tired last night and died more than usual in the uber carry.

I should be good with my DH, Monk, Barb and Wiz.
Still looking for that GG hellfire. Still looking to give away 50mill :>

Cleared the bulk of the backlog.

PS, dont add me for the sake of.
READ FIRST - WHEN YOU ADD ME, PLEASE USE ONE OF THESE DESCRIPTIONS OR ELSE I WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU HAVE NO DESCRIPTION:
- I have 3 machines
- I have 3 mill
- I want to join your carry team

SERVICES
1) WE NOW ALSO SELL UBER RUNS FOR 3 MILL. If you don’t have machines and want to buy a hellfire ring. Perfect for the people who don’t have time to grind keys, but really want that hellfire ring.

OR

2) YOU PROVIDE 3 MCHINES and I assemble a team to kill the ubers and get you that 100% hellfire ring.

RECRUITING
I’m getting a good flow of customers wanting carries and need more “reliable” carriers in all time zones. Hit me up if you fit this description:
- Not a jerk – I don’t care if you’re paragon 100 and have 600k unbuffed dps. If you’ve ever bagged someone out for having bad gear or skills where they haven’t asked for advice, then don’t add me.
- Pretty strong - I’m not fussed about exact sheet numbers….but if you know you’re pretty solid, hit me up. No glass canons please.
- Enthusiastic about killing ubers - If I call on you, and most of the time you reply “Sorry, I’m doing DE runs” or “sorry, I’m stalking AH”, then no point adding me.

BONUS
GIVING AWAY UPTO 50mill (whether you provide machines or buy ours):
- 10mill if your machines get me a 9as/6cc ring
- 30mill if u get me a trifecta (even low rolls)
- 50mill if you get me a quadfecta (even low rolls)

So why would I give away gold? - Because my next upgrade is 300mill+...so if I can get an upgrade for 50mill, I'll take it!
Hi Ryoka, I am up to be added to the carry team.

I rarely die on ubers mp10 with my cm/wiz.
3 mill or 3 machines? :>

add me :>
When are you usually on? I sent you a friend request, I have 6 machines currently.