PTR Exploit (Blues please read)

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8
So wait, this seems to suggest that unidentified don't randomly roll stats when identified, but that they roll stats when dropped? So no matter when or how they are identified, they will always roll the same stats? I didn't know that.
I am glad no one will be able to use the unid scam now. Wonder if prices of unid legs will halve now? Some buyers of unid items aren't scammers, just gamblers hoping to roll a 100m+ item.
WHEN IS THE PTR COMING OUT!?
Thanks blue for replying and clearing the doubts =))
Please add a 1-click Gem Maker it really really sucks making a Radiant star from flawless square clicking (tedious enough I have to go around picking all these things up again)... This is a must with the new Gem coming out in the next patch do you really want people in D3 community to go out and spend stupid amounts of time making these gems from flawless squares all the way up? Or force them to go out and find some "bannable" way to produce these gems, such as auto-clickers?

If you have the materials it should be a one-click make.
what is the PTR (public test realm) i'm guessing but how do i become part of it where do i download the client please help
It's actually a blue sticky in the forum main page, unid items will not be carried over from the ptr
01/10/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Sÿlak
If people would simply do a little tiny bit of searching, they would know that this issue was already fixed!

Can you provide a link? I've been searching for an answer to this issue and I keep hitting dead ends and more open ended questions. I have unid items in my stash and want to copy my chr to ptr but I do not intend to purposefully scam people. I just don't want to copy my character and then get in trouble for copying unid items and then possibly losing those items or whatever.
Nvm. I didn't realize this thread was 8 pages long... my fault. I just read the blue letters. How cool. Scammers... take THAT!
01/10/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Sÿlak
If people would simply do a little tiny bit of searching, they would know that this issue was already fixed!

I couldn't believe how any people I saw commenting agreeing with OP.

This wasn't a to-be-fixed issue, this was announced that unid won't be carried over.

Or blizzard could just make unid items non sellable.

it is non-sellable, but if u mean non-tradeable, then players could simply drop them on the ground for others to pick up.
buying UID in this game is outright crazy ...everything is too random to be sure..