[Want to Build] MP10 Barb

Barbarian
1 2 3 6 Next
At this point it costs like 100M to upgrade my worst pieces for my Wiz, upwards of 500M+ for some pieces to upgrade, probably a cool 1B+ to get a 5cc mempo, etc. Basically it's getting to the point where paying a lot gains very little in practice.

So I don't like that. So my solution is make a new class instead of spending tons on making basically no tangible gains.

K so there's all the reasoning an such, now you understand why I want a barb. Now on to the actual questions:

-how much does a average mp10 barb cost <-- not a godly just a average mp10
-what guides for HOTA shoul I check out for gearing etc
prolly 2b to be viable
01/12/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Dabox
prolly 2b to be viable

If you go 2h it'll probably end up being a lot more, like nearly a bil per slot.
I'm looking and overwhelmed by a billion "guides" on various barb stuffs

Is there any beast out there who knows which are more relevant and useful, and CURRENT?
I'm looking and overwhelmed by a billion "guides" on various barb stuffs

Is there any beast out there who knows which are more relevant and useful, and CURRENT?

Hota barb my build can get you threw MP10 no problem. You will need about 500-600million

me in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bVNrCnrwI
Rend spamming with a Skorn won't kill efficiently or reliably clear MP10.
Yes I've done at least enough research to know for sure I want to be HOTA, probably with some flexible extra gears to tweak into WW if need be, if that's how it even works
01/12/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Aracknid
Rend spamming with a Skorn won't kill efficiently or reliably clear MP10.

Lol it does for me
Judging from that vid no it doesn't.
Yes you can clear MP10 but those kills coulda been a lot quicker and I'd be willing to bet you died more than a couple times putting that vid together.
uh... i do mp10 on barb just fine, definitely didn't cost more than 100mil + found items. you have to use a better skillset to make up for gear if it sucks.

01/12/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Aracknid
Rend spamming with a Skorn won't kill efficiently or reliably clear MP10

And this is false. Rend + Skorn is exactly how I make it through MP10 as if it's easy mode....
Clearing MP10 isn't the same as killing it efficiently.

I could put on a 1300 dps Skorn with 300 str/10 IAS and easily spam Rend-BL until MP10 is cleared, but that doesn't make it efficient or a good idea to build a gear set around.
Clearing MP10 isn't the same as killing it efficiently.

I could put on a 1300 dps Skorn with 300 str/10 IAS and easily spam Rend-BL until MP10 is cleared, but that doesn't make it efficient or a good idea to build a gear set around.

you are a fool. Rend and Hota is the quick way no matter how you look at it. The way I do it in the video is fast and easy 50 seconds to 1-2 minutes? What do you mean spamming rend takes longer it is how I survive I have to spam it and still kill elites quickly.

You just sound like a whiny little Barb and to OP. Take this build or run WW your choice. Either way Hota is best choice for mp10 in my eyes.

uh... i do mp10 on barb just fine, definitely didn't cost more than 100mil + found items. you have to use a better skillset to make up for gear if it sucks.

Rend spamming with a Skorn won't kill efficiently or reliably clear MP10

And this is false. Rend + Skorn is exactly how I make it through MP10 as if it's easy mode....

Thank you don't know what this guy is talking about.

Hota barb my build can get you threw MP10 no problem. You will need about 500-600million

me in action.

I tried to watch, but gave up after the first 2 minutes after the pack hadn't even died.

me in action.

I tried to watch, but gave up after the first 2 minutes after the pack hadn't even died.

Give up on your chracter then seeing as you dps is lower then mine. You tried to watch your chracter kill a elite but gave up after they didn't die.
Lol Avatar try not to get too mad over there bud.
I am not whining nor will I call anyone names.

HotA/Rend is sick. I am saying when you need to spam Rend 80% of the time(you shouldn't spam anyway they don't overlap) as 2h Rend/HotA you aren't putting out enough HotAs, so you don't do the necessary damage because don't have the defense to survive in the MP you're playing.

Very simple.
because don't have the defense to survive in the MP you're playing.

Very simple.[/quote]

This right here is the most stupid comment ever I am done. So your saying if I dont have rend I will die in MP10? I could use cushing advance and still do the samething. My defense has nothing to do with it.
Yes, if you don't have Rend you will die in MP10 unless you double tornado. Can't really decipher your point through the anger and 7 year old attitude.

I'd love for you to dig deep and pull out something useful or productive to say though =)
Aracknid have you ever played a hota barb on mp10?
Yep I play HotA/Rend all the time on MP10 with this same gear, sometimes a trifecta swapped for SoJ.
I play it sometimes with a Skorn too but favor the DW style.
Yes, if you don't have Rend you will die in MP10 unless you double tornado. Can't really decipher your point through the anger and 7 year old attitude.

I'd love for you to dig deep and pull out something useful or productive to say though =)

you do know crushing advance works just as good right? You have no idea what your saying.