Kripp already said there would be Ladder

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 Next

relax bro kripp is an awesome guy.. I always watch his updates for d3 in hope of the light.. you da man kripp.

He is easily one of the ugliest people I've ever seen. idk how you can watch him for more than 2 minutes

hahahahaha I just lol'd for 2 minutes after this comment.
Who care what this guy has to say? Is he a new D3 dev? No? BFD.
01/16/2013 01:17 AMPosted by Nanaki
Do they have two seperate RMAH, one for ladders and one for non-ladders? Another possibility, but I think the issue that arises here is that players become less incentivized to buy from either market. The ladder RMAH might not sell as well as it could because players are worried about the end of the ladder and the value depreciation as the ladder characters join the non-ladder population. *As what happens with the end of each ladder. The non-ladder RMAH sales might also suffer when the ladder comes to a close because people would wait for the influx of items to drive prices down before buying.

two RMAH would not give any issues nor would it stop people from selling/buying. Just look at D2, 3rd party websites selling items where booming. Thousands of people traded fg vs D2 items every day.

People are willing to pay for a headstart, even if it looses in value 6months later

The items you bought in D2 ladder were less pricey then non ladder. And there was a way to protect your gear in a ladder reset. Blizzard always gave plenty of notice on resets.
Hello there is no ladder. D3 does not support ladder play. You need multiple account capability and we won't see this. But don't listen just keep pounding your head ion the desk.

Then if I play alone what do i care. I'm happy playing alone.

Dude, you don't need 'multi-account ability', they just have to add slots for ladder characters.
Blizzard said it countless times that PVP in Diablo 3 will not be ranked at all, it'll be just for fun.. that's for the duels and the future deathmatch.

I don't like this at all but still...

Will be NO ladder in Diablo 3. :(
Kripp's crystal ball may not work this time.
I could see them adding some sort of pvp ranking system when they finally add in team pvp and matchmaking with an option to do non-ranked matches similar to what they are doing in HotS.
01/16/2013 03:16 PMPosted by BadtotheBone

Blizz cares.

He actually invented paragon levels. Egg on yo face son.
is kripp an employee of blizz?

don't think so.

I'll believe it when someone from blizz says its happening.

Not because some no life streamer says it...
you guys that follow these people need some serious help.

I wont even belive for Blizz now after this shiety PvP. Evry patch were good even this have some good things but this dueling is no much better what they show us when they relese diablo 3 -.-

I wanna tristram map !!!
is kripp an employee of blizz?

don't think so.

I'll believe it when someone from blizz says its happening.

Not because some no life streamer says it...
you guys that follow these people need some serious help.

Cracks me up when people use no life to insult Kripparian.

nL.Kripparian.

Lmao.
Ladder has no place in diablo 3 as it is pay to win and the level cap is 60.

EDIT:

Blizz cares.

He actually invented paragon levels. Egg on yo face son.

Show me your proof. An idea is not an invention nor does it mean you thought of it first.
All the arguments against there being a ladder are so bad it's convinced me there is definitely going to be one.
I'm happy Kripp didn't predict the end of the world. Because you know it's Kripp, if he says so...
01/17/2013 04:20 AMPosted by FromtheAshes
All the arguments against there being a ladder are so bad it's convinced me there is definitely going to be one.

Precisely

No one can properly defend not having one.
Oh Kripp said it.

Glad that's settled.
People are just dumb
Ladders are pointless. They do nothing for the game at all. It's just another one of those "bragging rights" things you'll never get. Admit it.
TROLL
I don't know why you guys put so much stock in a humanoid bobble head doll.