322k DPS DH using Windforce

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5

I totally disagree with you. If i get to 400k dps ill do higher mp the same way i do with 7. You're judging my build on your kind of gameplay. That is wrong if you read what other ppl and myself said, i use this build cuz it is extreme. Im a cod player, i love quick gameplay, i love to be smart and use strategies. Idc about dying once or twice in a game, if i wasnt playing with this build d3 would be boring as !@#$. I dont play this game to farm, i play it to challenge my gamer skills like in any other games. My friends know I dont die and we play ubers 7-8-9 having fun. What ppl are waiting from a dh is DPS there is other classes to tank. I found the way to be quick, powerful and stay alive idk what ure looking for. Instead of stacking EHP on a dh and farm while eating your cookies Go play a barb lol

HC candidate come over to the darkside :P

Hahah like i said ill think about it, if i do ill tell you ;)
I'm not trying to say "my character is better than yours", just pointing out that the OP is wrong in assuming that EHP does not provide more DPS.

Haha, okies, I get that, like i mentioned, its just my personal issue with the pvp dummies thingy =/.

In regard to ehp providing dps, well it sort of depends of builts. if using OP skill set (HA / BL) theoretically speaking , assuming he manage to keep an average of ~2.5 shots fired per sec (as he said he stutter fire at his attack speed) while stutter kiting and not dying then ehp really does not provide him more dps, except for more leeway for error.

What ehp does is allowing built like tanking large pack with high burst aoe damage skill (BOLA/spike built one of our cookie cutter) and using large amount of consistence passive damage to hit within the area (jagged spike/ staying in bait the trap / sentries etc) thus resulting in higher dps output. which I guess is what most lazy dh does noadays (me included,)

So i guess, he doesn't see your point because he do not know/want to use the second built setup.
If he could not stutter shoot at his attack speed, the ehp gain that make him kite less then will improve his dps output with his current build.

I'm glad both you and FLIGHT (he mentioned it previously) brought up the "tanking is lazy/easy" perspective (seems to be a reoccuring assumption in this thread), which is not always true. I play as a hybrid tank/ranged DH, and it is BY NO MEANS easy or lazy. You really have to be aware of how much damage is about to be dealt to you, which elemental attacks are being used, how much LOH you're about to deal, how long you can stand in that desecrator/molten, how many arcanes are spawning and how many you can really tank without dying, just to name a few. Playing that way, and using your EHP to deal more AOE and overall damage (as mentioned before) and making smart judgments when to back out of tanking, is both challenging and rewarding as a player. The way I play is hard as well because you are taking more risks due to increased survivability (i.e. choosing to engage with more enemies at once, choosing to tank what you believe is tankable for your character in order to increase sustained DPS).

I look forward to playing with FLIGHT and seeing the different styles (been a long time since I've really played glasscannon).
01/14/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Surfinn
I look forward to playing with FLIGHT and seeing the different styles (been a long time since I've really played glasscannon).

Im on in a few secs
01/14/2013 12:37 PMPosted by FLIGHT

Im on in a few secs

I'm at work, but I'll be on tonight (5-6 hours from now).
01/14/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Surfinn

Im on in a few secs

I'm at work, but I'll be on tonight (5-6 hours from now).

alright
Though it isn't efficient, I can clear MP7 on any Act with my DH. Not because of gear, but because of maddddddd skills. I only have 24.8k life and 120k DPS. Can't believe I've been playing since release and I've never found a big ticket item to sell for massive amounts of gold.

I like your play style OP
01/14/2013 02:24 PMPosted by CEYZILLA
I like your play style OP

Thanks
01/14/2013 12:15 PMPosted by ActionKungfu

bad influence
how about ya'll let him play whatever style he wants cuz hes obviously good at it, your just jealious an stop crying cuz u went the other route.. wait til pvp comes out an u can test him out..
01/14/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Rascal77
how about ya'll let him play whatever style he wants cuz hes obviously good at it, your just jealious an stop crying cuz u went the other route.. wait til pvp comes out an u can test him out..

cant wait
01/14/2013 12:15 PMPosted by ActionKungfu

lol yea.. go to hc XD
I have now reached 340k dps and i let go the discpline on my DML, the build still work nicely like before
Heh really nice vid, looks really fun never really used smoke screen... but damn I think I might start tryin it out. Heh I wish I could get a wf again but the manti gives too much dps atm :(
hey flight, i was wondering what i should upgrade next to achieve similar dps.

I'm assuming that i just need a lot more dex?
hey flight, i was wondering what i should upgrade next to achieve similar dps.

I'm assuming that i just need a lot more dex?

Dext yes and also crit damage, when we are using windforce over manticore we need to balance the lack of cd in gears. You get the main idea, average damage in you ammy would be nice too.
yeah i was trying to look for a new ammy last night with avg dmg and high chd but they are all out of range for me after buying my nat's ring.

Does strong arm make that big of a difference?(in KB and dmg?)
yeah i was trying to look for a new ammy last night with avg dmg and high chd but they are all out of range for me after buying my nat's ring.

Does strong arm make that big of a difference?(in KB and dmg?)

In damage yeah unless you get a 6 cc 120 dext+ lacuni. For the kb not so much
I played PTR yesturday and did totally fine in duel, only the strom armor from 200k dps + wizard gave me some prob. SO YEAH BRiNG IT