Just kicked?

Hardcore
Just got kicked out of solo game by an error (forget what number) hope it kicked me right away and not linger for 10 sec.... And now I can't log back in due to high number of traffic authenticating?

Hope I didn't die...60(44) DH :/

Anyone else experiencing this?
same here...

nice dh
Yup servers are down...we were about to start a run and thank god we did not. Hope your character is fine....
So i just was playing hardcore act 2 inferno and i got kicked from the server... error 70 during a boss fight. My character better not be dead
Yeah, really hope you guys weren't in the middle of a run. Not good at all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk
Your character is dead man check profile.....
exact same thing happened to me thats why i am on here seeing whats up WD (43) here. "kicked" in middle of 2 packs in act 3 inferno MP0 im scared.....
If it was on server side, I think everyone is ok... even if they were in a fight at the time the kick happened. (being optimistic)
doesnt say dead next to my DH....
he was talking about the other guy, I got disc too was just trying to resume game and it wouldn't let me
01/05/2013 05:01 PMPosted by SmiffRipper
So i just was playing hardcore act 2 inferno and i got kicked from the server... error 70 during a boss fight. My character better not be dead

RIP buddy you died. Sorry to see that.
@Shlaiss

Oh sorry your WD said RIP....my bad.....really bad sorry man to scare you
He's talking about SmiffRipper. RIP dude
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! IM DEAD! THIS IS REDICULOUS BLIZZARD! ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE GAMES BEEN OUT AND I WAS KICKED AFTER 30 HOUR CHARACTER AND NOW IM MAGICALLY DEAD. THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT. I CANT ENJOY A GAME? DO YOU PEOPLE NOT WANT US TO BEAT THE GAME ON INFERNO??? SERIOUSLY GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER BLIZZARD.
well hopefully we are all alright...cuz it was a fast kick/dc hopefully none of us had to endure 10 sec of idle
I'm surprised it updated to dead that fast? I've never had a dead hc char so I dunno but that seems odd right?
Actually ever since the last hotfix/patch the armory has updated pretty darn quickly!
idk how the hell im not dead but idt i am. allowing anyone else o get back on yet?
Error 37 still.

Side note: Those SoftCore guys cry like little babies. I suggest not going to the General Forum right now.