possibly the best rounded wd around?

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 4 5 6
Path of Exile anyone?
sounds like some WDs on the forum are using the Pride rune

EDIT:

lol

good times... good times...

btw, i have learned to really like VQ + RoE + PtV recently.

I'll have to try that SayGa, are you talking about using something lilke WoS?

yeah something like this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#gSdUhY!UfW!ZYcZZc

though you could sub out locust/dogs but i find locust returns enough mana that its worth it.

Chuck suggested using Grasp - death is life instead of dogs, thus creating globes and dogs, and switch in GF for one of the mana passives but it didn't jive too well for me.
01/14/2013 07:16 AMPosted by IPawnU
Path of Exile anyone?

I played the beta...Excellent game...much better than d3
01/13/2013 11:52 AMPosted by SayGa
0 dogs wins. but only cause you will just stand there healing while bear user figures out after 15 minutes he cant 1 shot u and leaves the game.

who's to say I would be bears?
umm... you weren't the bear guy in this example lol

sweetlove was.
umm... you weren't the bear guy in this example lol

sweetlove was.

ah
eh dude >> i didnt say i would use bears against zero dogs dear sayga , please read properly thanks .. unless u are one of those blind trolls too lolz
01/13/2013 03:54 AMPosted by heyguyslol
I will kindly meet you in the arena :)

I'll take the pepsi challenge and meet with u.

0 Dogs vs. Bears

this was heyguyslol challenge against rakimallah
oh ok lololol

i guess i misread that part from a while back.

oh well.

still... imagine two 0s dogs wd's fighting each other standing in place healing...

until the end of time...

lulz
yup that would be funny xD , i hope WD > all the rest
Hey Sweetlove...you pretty butt hurt most of the time. Why don't you chill, go outside once in a while and maybe even get laid. It helps...trust me.
01/14/2013 11:50 AMPosted by IPawnU
Hey Sweetlove...you pretty butt hurt most of the time. Why don't you chill, go outside once in a while and maybe even get laid. It helps...trust me.

lol i don't need advise from u i gt everything i need in real life xD . my annual income is over 200kusd / annum =x and i have a nice gf xD i dont need to go hunting for pussies like u do xD
wow, you must sell a lot of crack sweetlove lol

i didn't know you were friends with Ricky Ross...
omg dude? http://www.diablofans.com/topic/81797-hasansabbahs-panzer-build-for-mp10reflects/ ==> watched his video and ur gonna laugh , his so called killing of reflects = killing white mobs and skipping the video when hes left with the elites >> are u kidding me??? freaking euro troll LMAOOOOOOO

wow you guys on the american server are really nasty. all the poor guy did was come and share his build with no intention of provoking anyone, and you resort to quoting the 'euro crisis' and calling him, as well as other european players pathetic dogs? mob mentality much?

when american players come to eu forums, mistakenly or not, asking for advice all we do is answer their questions and be helpful as we normally would. here one simple post leads to 'you europeans...' and 'crawl back under the bridge like the other european guy'?

i understand your frustration at someone perhaps overly proud of their gear and build, and showing off their epeen slightly, but to let it go the way it did was really silly and unnecessary. and the funniest thing is youre showing off epeen as much as, if not more than him. thats pretty shameless in my opinion.

m8 since the conversation level has come to a childish levels, I felt no intention to reply kids. So neither should you.

No offense to rest of the docs here but you talk that you are able to use PTV+ VQ etc and think they are actually a good dps output. Well we in the European server use COL+GF+PTV passives with sacrifice (Provoke the Pack) +Bears as main attack and faceroll MP10 with no mana problems thanks to low ias. If anyone thinks that fast attack speed beats slow attack speed share some vids to enlighten us (solo or any setup). Than I may share my own videos and we do the comparison.