Not sure what to do.

Barbarian
I farm Keys on MP 8 and regular farm on MP 6, im taking a break from lower MP fast runs, been doing that forever. So since doing higher MP's ive notice my shortcomings, i die now and then but im wondering what you guys would change on my gear. I dont really have a budget, but please please dont tell say i need a 3billion gold item, i know i need more HP and prob AR. Thanks in advance for the advise guys.
You hit the nail on the head man, your problems are mostly in your AR/HP.

I would consider replacing your legs with a high vitality pair, and ofc str and AR, as much as you can afford. Chest and pants are the 2 places you want to make sure you have decent vit in my opinion.

From that you'll lose attackspeed and movespeed, which can be replaced by getting a pair of lacunis.

Of course, since your problem lies only in your EHP, if you don't want to spend billions, you're going to have to sacrafice some dps.

Your gear is pretty nice, not bad at all. No reason with some minor tweaks you wont be able to easily do mp8.
oh yes, one more thing.

Try out changing killing spree to crushing advance rune, or even running with warcry impunity. If i'm doing mp6-8 on my barb (who has worse gear then you) I HAVE to run with 1 of those, I prefer crushing advance personally, but you should try out both and see which you like.
Thanks for the tips.
Are you dying while in wrath? Your ehp/sustain are adequate for mp6 if you are in wrath. your aps fully buffed is 1.97/2.46 so you arent even hitting 2.0/2.5 which might make permawrath inconsistent.

if this is the case, hitting higher bp might make permawrath easier and you'd die less.
I don't really die in wrath I die to single mobs more then groups and I die to large dmg hits not so much constant dmg also I don't have a lot of trouble keeping perms wrath. Do I need some more IAS to raise my aps?
Not sure what bp stands for.
hard to understand the first sentence. You die vs single monsters? Is this in wrath? Single targets is when people with low aps lose wrath.
I don't have an issue with wrath, I lose it when running to new mobs if there isn't any close. I don't die much in wrath I die more to single targets if I don't have many to life steal from. That make more sence?
are you mostly bashing vs single target? or are you able to sprint/ww on a single target?

Reason I ask is that your sustain/ehp is ok, but if you are relying on autoattacks vs single targets you wont be able to face tank. If you could sustain sprint/ww vs a single target you shouldn't have any problems. If you cannot ww/sprint around a single target your IAS is too low and you keep running out of fury.
01/11/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Prix
I don't have an issue with wrath, I lose it when running to new mobs if there isn't any close. I don't die much in wrath I die more to single targets if I don't have many to life steal from. That make more sence?

Prix: there are certain Reflect elites that reflect so much damage that you are going to die with anything close your current setup if you are not in wrath. Particularly those with the minion+reflect affix as those are broken at the moment.

My strategy with those is to pull them to where there are other mobs, so healing from tornadoes on regular mobs can offset the huge amount of reflect damage coming in.

Also, as others have said, your Life and AR are so low that you are just going to die on MP8 from time to time if you are not in perma-wrath (ie farming for keys). You need more defense. I would get to 500AR then start stacking health until you are >50K.

Go after bracers first, as that is the only slot where you can inexpensively add AR without changing your setup. After that, it may be time to break up your 5pc IK set. 5pc IK is not very good for high MP if you are on a limited budget. You can get much more dps+ehp from non-IK pieces (given limited gold) and that's what you need for the high MPs.
I do have issues with single targets and being able to ww/sprint I usually have to stop and bash then ww/sprint again. I'm guessing when you say bracers you mean lacunis with crit. What I'm thinking of doing is getting lacunis and then non ms ice climbers and then swap my str innias for high vit, would u also swap to a Mempo?
01/11/2013 07:56 AMPosted by Prix
I do have issues with single targets and being able to ww/sprint I usually have to stop and bash then ww/sprint again.

This is exactly the issue I was trying to understand from the very beginning. Your effective dps in game plummets when you start using bash or frenzy to dps a target. Yes you can stay in wrath with bash but your dps is terrible during this time and so you dont have enough life leech to stay alive while still taking incoming damage.

Fix your ias and you can ww/sprint on single targets all day and keep your fury/wrath up. I think having 2.23 aps on both weapons is a minimum for smooth fury gen/permawrath, but I really like 2.5 on both. It provides even better fury gen AND more effective dps, tdps.
So I need some more IAS then? So would you suggest lacunis then get ice climbers?
depends on your budget and if you want to use an EF OH.

edit: budget
What would my options be then? A ef offhand or lacunis?