Unstable Anomoly = best

Wizard
I think everyone can run SNS now. This has to be biggest buff we have ever had. It's a free life!!!! i am finding it impossible to die to sk even knocking myself down to 370K ehp with max dps gear.
how bout maniacs?
You never used it before on Ubers? It was always good. Just better now.
but unstable anomaly is probably irrelevant unless you are solo'ing ubers.

a) no death timer in future. die as much as you like baring repair costs (1.6m on marquis socketed gear)

b) in pvp duels the 90 seconds seem to apply after your last ress, or I'm getting killed by invisibie cluster arrow twice in a row . so might as well die and ress and put something like glass cannon or evocation or blur..

c) must have for hardcore..
but unstable anomaly is probably irrelevant unless you are solo'ing ubers.

a) no death timer in future. die as much as you like baring repair costs (1.6m on marquis socketed gear)

still have flat 5 seconds death timer. for watever reason @@

b) in pvp duels the 90 seconds seem to apply after your last ress, or I'm getting killed by invisibie cluster arrow twice in a row . so might as well die and ress and put something like glass cannon or evocation or blur..

That's quite true, you at most save yourself one death, but not going to help you on the subsequent ones.

c) must have for hardcore...

Fail safe mechanism, but imo illusionist is much better.
01/16/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Aphraell

Actually it is terrible up until 1.0.7.
01/16/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Wtflag

Actually it is terrible up until 1.0.7.

+1
1.07 buffed UA?
Sorry but its far from terrible when used on Ubers(solo). But everyones welcome to their own opinion :)

Personally on PTR I run MP10 with pure SNS with Blood Weapon and Glass Cannon.
for HC, this is a game changer. Wizards will now use sources ALLOT more. Don't kid yourself.
Might wanna wizardsclubrule#1 this a bit. We don't wanna make it sound too good before 1.7 goes live. :-)

But thanks for sharing, Aimless!
Sorry but its far from terrible when used on Ubers(solo). But everyones welcome to their own opinion :)

Personally on PTR I run MP10 with pure SNS with Blood Weapon and Glass Cannon.

Why would anyone ever run ubers solo?
Because its quicker. No waiting, no carrying + I can pause(kids).

Only take about 10mins for all 3.
Because its quicker. No waiting, no carrying + I can pause(kids).

Only take about 10mins for all 3.

And how long does it take to farm x3 the machines?
No idea, I dont time my runs. Doesnt take long though. Sitting on 40 of each key atm.

Anyway, back on topic.
Aimless needs to change the topic so they do not change it when it goes live.

We need to ninja any buff we find. =)

replaces Evocation in general as the 3rd passive?

This could lower EDPS.
evocation only help on perma freeze but on dps you wont see the difference with 2.74 atk speed 50cc+

1.07 Unstable going to replace evocation/blur for me.

!@#$ 6&?% fallen maniac and herald of pestillence killing me out of screen range...

or vortex and double molten explosion...

Don't WD's have something similar?

And what is the "twice in succession" cooldown time?
Don't WD's have something similar?

And what is the "twice in succession" cooldown time?

yeah ..

Spirit Vessel
Reduces the cooldown of your Horrify, Spirit Walk, and Soul Harvest spells by 2 seconds. In addition, the next time you receive fatal damage, you automatically enter the spirit realm for 2 seconds and heal to 15% of your maximum Life. This effect cannot occur more than once every 90 seconds.
Fallen Maniac insurance. It will be a huge help.