FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

Barbarian
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
ok
Just ran two runs with Fury, It was really nice. Although I died , because I tried to fight the fights. I have a long ways to go. It was fun and the group rez'ed more than once. Going after more keys.

And will run with Fury anyday. Thanks Fury and your friends.
Just ran two runs with Fury, It was really nice. Although I died , because I tried to fight the fights. I have a long ways to go. It was fun and the group rez'ed more than once. Going after more keys.

And will run with Fury anyday. Thanks Fury and your friends.

You're welcome
I highly recommend Fury. He is very friendly and we defeated the uber bosses very quickly. Thanks for the run. Maybe we can go again when i get more keys.
@ Fury

I hope you don't mind if I run the next time on my DH. I have a full Nat's set and do 258k dps, and not a glass cannon.

I can make the runs real good with my DH, but need to build up my Barb before doing ring runs with her. Hope this will be fine with you. Also the runs will go much faster if on my DH.

Thanks agin for the great runs. Looking forward to running with you agin. Thanks
@ Fury

I hope you don't mind if I run the next time on my DH. I have a full Nat's set and do 258k dps, and not a glass cannon.

I can make the runs real good with my DH, but need to build up my Barb before doing ring runs with her. Hope this will be fine with you. Also the runs will go much faster if on my DH.

Thanks agin for the great runs. Looking forward to running with you agin. Thanks

You have one very well geared DH. You are welcome to run with any character you'd like to
Ran again today with Fury, with 2 of his buddies, quick run even though i still died on 2 fights again... Well hopefully third times the charm.

Awesome run, fast and delivers.
Finally I can post! Anyways He carried me through ubers yesterday, and not only that he helped me out alot on top of it. He is a outstanding gentleman and would recommend anyone to him for any service he may provide
Feeling under the weather today (got some nasty cold). Found myself spinning in less than great circles earlier, so not sure if I'll be able to do runs tonight.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Updates will follow
Sorry to hear that bro. Hope you getting well soon.
01/27/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Hunter
Sorry to hear that bro. Hope you getting well soon.

Thanks, i appreciate it.

Had a good double cheeseburger. It seems to have helped, so

Logging back on for a run, first message get's it :)
Just ran another with Fury, great run very smooth.... Wish I could say the same for my ring :(
01/27/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Festisio
Just ran another with Fury, great run very smooth.... Wish I could say the same for my ring :(

It's RNG, you eventually get a good one :D
available right now
Vouch for BlackCloud! Did TWO runs really easily with his friends AND helped me with gearing my barb ;D great guy!
LF carry have 3 machines ready DaddyRichard#1667
LF carry, I have 3 machines. Zerachiel#1801. Thanks!
01/27/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Chicken
Vouch for BlackCloud! Did TWO runs really easily with his friends AND helped me with gearing my barb ;D great guy!

Thanks alot Chicken! Looking to run with you again :D
Again, I just wanna help out Fury with the massive request for uber run (and also I'm trying to get a good ring too :D) but the main purpose is just to have fun. So if anyone needs help and Fury is not available, add me BlackCloud#1597. I'm online most night from 7-8pm to mid night
Have machines whenever its convenient for you. Thanks, Vakali#1676
Hit up friend list limit again, had to clean it up. In case i deleted you and you want to run with me please add me again. Nothing personal, just needed space, removing players who have been offline the longest.

On a related note, when you add me and send a message in your friend request, well I won't necessarily see it. The message is lost as soon as I confirm your friend request so it's better to just message me in game.

01/27/2013 07:26 PMPosted by BlackCloud

Thanks alot Chicken! Looking to run with you again :D
Again, I just wanna help out Fury with the massive request for uber run (and also I'm trying to get a good ring too :D) but the main purpose is just to have fun. So if anyone needs help and Fury is not available, add me BlackCloud#1597. I'm online most night from 7-8pm to mid night

BlackCloud knows what he's doing. Please hit him up as well.

Any other strong barbs who want to enlist their help, please don't hesitate to post.