All right stop whatcha doin' .....

Monk
...'cause I'm about to ruin the image and the style that ya used to.

Edit: I forgot I was givin away some shtuff.

I got a Vile ward, Dual resist no vite, Cold I think, Some lightning resist lacuni's with no cc, some halfway alright TR rings, pair of pretty nice TR gloves, no resists though, TR neck maybe, got an inna's belt... shtuff like that.
If your in need of some shtuff, I got shtuff.

Add me to see my shtuff.

Free Shtuff.
dude... dont be a menace to south central while you're drinking your juice in the hood.
01/24/2013 02:39 PMPosted by FuzzyWuzzy
dude... dont be a menace to south central while you're drinking your juice in the hood.

Man, how you gona get fired on your day off?
i'm dying for the inna's belt. checked the AH, even spent a while bidding but they are waaay to out of my price range :(
oh yea and......Whatchu trying to build? A clubhouse?
hmm monk community seem to have a different sociological makeup then wizard community
just got to lv60 on my monk, wondering if i could have that vile ward, it'll help a lot
01/24/2013 04:49 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
hmm monk community seem to have a different sociological makeup then wizard community

You see its the principal. Theres principalities in the whole thing.
Ya, no problem, Ward to Dada, Belt to Sikside. Add me and I'll give'em to you.
The boots + nats ring would be awesome if I could have them!
Beggars can't be choosers but Doom Gash looks fancy enough to fit my lifestyle.
Oh i would love the NR ring or gloves. I think either would give me a boost.
Any chance that you are also giving away the Natalya's boots and/or ring? They would look so good on my monk.
Thanks in advance (even if you are not giving them away or if you did already).
Cheers
Heya mate,

I would love those TR gloves, rings and ammy. Would be great for my monk, as I am currently borrowing my gear, and would be nice to have my own :)

If you do not want to give them all to one person I understand, perhaps I can look at them ingame and pick 1 or 2?

Cheers,

Edit - holy crap! Thats nats ring is amazing!
You dont happen to be selling that weapon either, I am not rich, but perhaps I can give you something for it for my barb?
Hey,

I'm making a TR monk right now and I think any nice TR gear would be great and save me some gold :P

I would like some rings or ammys if thats possible

looks good to me
Gloves

looks good to me
I'd like to clear up a little confusion here folks, I'm not giving away my toons gear, I'm giving away some better then vendor, TR gear that someone might find as an upgrade that happens to be taking up too much room in my stash.

Though, thank you for the intrest in my toons gear. :)
he's mostly nekkid!!!!