No dupes found, all lies

General Discussion
01/21/2013 08:28 PMPosted by TopStock
Pretty sure Blizzard flags your account if you rollback so good luck doing that "hundreds" of times.

says the one that just said they have hundreds..

you just start thinking logically in this thread?? glad you recovered

To be clear here we are talking duping which would involve creating items without a rollback and account rollbacks.

With an account rollback you would be able to get all the gear you want x however many accounts you have once. Past that I imagine Blizzard would have some pretty strong security measures in place.

If you had an actual dupe method you could literally sell as much loot you want by the amount of accounts you have.

If you don't see this as a gigantic difference in methods then I don't know what to tell you.
um yeah what they said
I just checked the AH and that tal's ammy is 100% dup

4 times as of now

try attack speed 8%; crit chance 6; crit dam 65

dont tell me that's RNG

edit: yup I knew OP was trolling
OP is trolling based on latest forum topic. Please ignore
All I know is that if I could actually dupe and had a bunch of items worth billions of gold I would have hundreds of accounts and be selling thousands of items worth billions of gold, not a spartan few. Must be some pretty poor/mentally challenged dupers..

Also If I was trying to not raise any red flags I certainly wouldn't be selling more than one of the exact same items that's worth a billion, which again, is signature of an account rollback not a dupe method.
Fanboys, always good for a laugh.
01/21/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Baconan
You think they only have one account? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one said they had only one account, just like no one said they had millions. Fail troll.

01/21/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Baconan
All I know is that if I could actually dupe and had a bunch of items worth billions of gold I would have hundreds of accounts and be selling thousands of items worth billions of gold, not a spartan few. Must be some pretty poor/mentally challenged dupers..

Which is why you're not able to dupe. You're not smart enough to do it, and even if you could, you'd ruin it in less than 24h if what you say is true.

Enjoy being poor and not being able to recognize a smart strategy even when you see one.
I have seen many dupes. especially in hardcore. If you don't believe look at the identical rings my hardcore monk is wearing that I purchased both in AH at same time for same price. when i purchased these i saw many other dupes. I thought i would get an error message and not get both but the proof is on my fingers
[quote="77082380493"]blah blah blah

whatever dude you will catch carmen sandiego before long keep at it
There is only one fact in the so call dupes. It fails, because we are still not rich enough to even to place a bid on it.

So, get back to your farming, there is nothing here for you even if the items proven is dupes (so what? you are not going to be compensated in any manner)
4 amulets with the same stats you *think* people are duping -and- a totally flooded duped market
are 2 completely different things. 4 amulets were probably from roll back. Open a ticket and tell blizzard i'm sure they will either tell you just by chance these people rolled the same stats or you will see the items disappear.

until you see these amulets going for 1.25 on the AH don't be worried

Trying to fire hose the situation and say the economy is crashed and we are in danger is not the way to go.... you sound like gwbush

"now i jus know' they got dupes over there in iraq!"
It's not just amulets though, it is happening with all items. Sure it could be from rollbacks, but it could also be some new method discovered recently. I say this because there has been a great influx of spotted dupe items in the last 24 hours. They're not even trying to hide it, you see 3 on gold auction house, another on real money auction house, etc. But to say don't worry it will be all ok is not going to help the problem. Spreading the information that duping is occuring is the best thing to do right now. Blizz finally needs to acknowledge it and the flaws in their system and fix it.
good more dupes!!!!
01/21/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Snow
I have seen many dupes. especially in hardcore. If you don't believe look at the identical rings my hardcore monk is wearing that I purchased both in AH at same time for same price. when i purchased these i saw many other dupes. I thought i would get an error message and not get both but the proof is on my fingers

LOL
There are 3-4 identical 6cc Mempos on AH right now all with red gem. Whats more, I just got off PTR and I'm pretty sure I got hit with an aimbot in pvp.

Its clear to me now that the developers had no clue what they were getting into when they made this game, and there are no clear solutions to its problems.
Aimbot, what??????????
Come on
I have been reading the dupe threads and have found many dupes. The dead give away is when the expiration times are identical.