Feeling Most Philantropic. (Giveaway!)

Monk
OK, so Shade gave me 5 mil to build a set, so....I built a set! (Thanks Shade!)

Paragon 0 stats :

60K DPS
596 AR
5K Armor
41K life
750 LOH
24 MS

To be clear, this is aimed at beginning lvl 60's. As usual, posting in this thread is enough, but make VERY sure you include your battletag number, so I can send you a friend req once you've won. Quite simply, if I can't find a way to contact you, you're not entered.

Draw tomorrow (Friday) evening. Enjoy!
Please count me in for this one. Thanks Shade and Silver32 for putting this together.
Wow - this one is slower than the others....topic title is probably a little too nebulous...? =)
I think it might be, I didn't even know what you were on about until I read the snippet when I cursored over it :P
Sign me up! Thanks Silver and Shade for this opportunity! (Duke#1718 in case you can't see profile.)
01/25/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Sinafae
I think it might be, I didn't even know what you were on about until I read the snippet when I cursored over it :P

LOL - OK, edited for clarity. And I'm French, for God's sake! =)
As I just hit 60 and my stats seem to be much lower then what you listed, I am in!

TheHoff #1636
Keep 'em coming, guys! Draw is tonight.
01/25/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Silver32
LOL - OK, edited for clarity. And I'm French, for God's sake! =)

Incroyable!
Can always use some help!

Bahnzo#1964
Devoted#1751
30 more minutes!
Grats to Devoted!
congrats! put it to good use!
Hey Silver, I just had a gearing budget question. So I was looking at Devoted's monk to see what you were able to get with a 5m budget and I was wondering how you were able to afford Inna's temperance, Vile Ward, Natalya's Reflection and Bloody Footprints on 5m. I can see how the other pieces could be pretty cheap to acquire, but I just can't figure out how you got those 4 under 5 million.

And since you're french, Merci pour l'aide!
Hey Silver, I just had a gearing budget question. So I was looking at Devoted's monk to see what you were able to get with a 5m budget and I was wondering how you were able to afford Inna's temperance, Vile Ward, Natalya's Reflection and Bloody Footprints on 5m. I can see how the other pieces could be pretty cheap to acquire, but I just can't figure out how you got those 4 under 5 million.

And since you're french, Merci pour l'aide!

I can answer that: He didn't. The stats don't match the set he gave away last night, so that stuff isn't from this giveaway!