Item has disappeared from AH

Technical Support
I had a pair of Blackthorns jousting mail on the auction and when I checked to see what they sold for (17.5 mil last time I checked) they were gone with no sign of them in completed or any where else. Tried submitting a ticket but that seems to be next to impossible also.
Elderbill ,

Allow the system some time to finish processing the auction, it's been taking longer than usual lately.

If it takes longer than 72 hours for the gold to show up, submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Thank You I'll wait and see it shows up.
01/24/2013 07:38 PMPosted by Elderbill
I had a pair of Blackthorns jousting mail on the auction and when I checked to see what they sold for (17.5 mil last time I checked) they were gone with no sign of them in completed or any where else. Tried submitting a ticket but that seems to be next to impossible also.

Hi Elderill,

Same thing happened to me just hours ago. No gold, no Order ID, and no trace of the item. In my case, I bidded on a Calamity at the last minute. The transaction took longer than usual, and when it has been processed, I saw my bid was "Winning" but the time has expired.

I reopened the Auction House and there was no trace of the Calamity. It wasn't in the Completed nor Auctions Tab. There was no Order ID too, and I was a 100 million gold poorer.

I have submitted a ticket, hopefully I get my gold back, or the Calamity I had bidded for.

Best of luck to us!
iskandar,

Realised many people faced the same issues after reading these threads. I had the same problem while bidding for a SOJ, losing 70mil.
I just had a different but very similar problem. I posted two specific items on AH, and now they are gone. They don't even come out as either sold or not sold.
Jx1,

You provided no information for me to look up so I can just give you what I generally see.

I see 5 recent expired auctions, 3 of which are currently marked as claimable to get your item back and two that are still processing. Give them at least 72 hours to do so and if nothing has been returned by then, submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
01/25/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Tremor
Realised many people faced the same issues after reading these threads. I had the same problem while bidding for a SOJ, losing 70mil.

After browsing the forums again, I have to agree with you. Multiple threads are raising the issue. Anyway, I just checked and the item in question, the "Calamity", is in my completed Tab now.

Nonetheless, it was pretty scary to not know where your gold or the item was. In my case, it was about 16hrs between the time the bid expired and when I saw it in my "Completed" Tab. This includes my 8hrs of sleep too of course.

I'm pretty confident all the items/gold will return to their rightful owners within the 72hrs :)