you say YOLO I say YOLT

Witch Doctor
so for those noob barbs and monks in pvp that dont know how to manage their cd's and resources and leave the game every round to reset every thing... just give em a taste of their own medicine and make sure you leave the game to reset your spirit vessel every time it procs

You only live twice

!@#$%
YOLT - that's awesome.

I'm not much of smack talker... but if that's how it's going here's one that has made people rage quit: after landing a good haunt and watching their health drain, spike to half, and drain again for the kill...

# potion: wasted
holy moly!! 150k hp!!
oh man this is hilarious. I highly urge every wd to do this against cheesers that reset. So many barbs smack talkin lol. Cant handle the YOLT

got to be fast though. as soon as sv procs u got to run to portal

But remember ONLY ever do this if your opponent cheeses first.

and make sure you type YOLT every time you do it
lol, I'd prefer it if Blizzard had a better work around this, but I hope YOLT catches on.

P.s Barbs are newbs. Reming me of retards trying to bite their elbows
Yes I hope it stops too.

my plan here is to get a bunch of wd doin this so barbs and monks start complaining about it. Couse if wd are the only ones sayin any thing you know they aint gonna do !@#$ lol
LoL I will start doing that now Chuck. It is annoying seeing barbs do this to get the CD down. Of course I am pretty much already bored with the dueling. THey really need to do something to keep it interesting. That map is lame.
personally im having the most fun I have had playing this game.

the mechanics are sweet. they just need to let people make their own custom maps for pvp and this will be the greatest game ever
I don't know who's doing this, but if you're referring to Uber, myself and many (likely majority) refuse to reset cooldowns.

With that said, come and get some.
I don't know who's doing this, but if you're referring to Uber, myself and many (likely majority) refuse to reset cooldowns.

With that said, come and get some.

Rofl. Said the barb who put WoTB in his skill bar the first time I pvped him.

No and I haven't PvPed Chucknorris.

Furthermore. Acri, I'd like to see how many times you pwn Chuck with perma hex summon. lul
Everytime I die I'm going to type LOLurClassIsGarbageinPVE.

Back2Solo'ingUBERSinMp10Brah.

That will make me feel better

((:
I'm down with YOLT if I see barbs pulling any kind of BS.

Been gone a few months, downloaded PTR again yesterday and jumped into PvP with all my PvE gear on and no gem in my skorn. The only time I had any difficulty beating any class, especially easy barbs, was wizards storm armor procing SV because I don't have enough EHP to handle one hit. That was with a MF gem in the helm, lols.

Bout time get some retribution!!

the mechanics are sweet. they just need to let people make their own custom maps for pvp and this will be the greatest game ever

If YOLO annoys you, try playing a barb against a WD with permanent Hex shaman up, spirit walk + spirit vessel, haunt, Zombie dog + sacrifice for life. Heck. I daresay we don't need the 100% extra damage.

The main reason why we YOLO is so you can't permanently turn us into pigs. Not because it gives us an unfair advantage.

Herp derp. Hex spam is still way cheesier than YOLO.

If YOLO annoys you, try playing a barb against a WD with permanent Hex shaman up, spirit walk + spirit vessel, haunt, Zombie dog + sacrifice for life. Heck. I daresay we don't need the 100% extra damage.

The main reason why we YOLO is so you can't permanently turn us into pigs. Not because it gives us an unfair advantage.

Herp derp. Hex spam is still way cheesier than YOLO.

You're getting, what, 30% cc reduction for free soon? Get cc reduction on another item or two and you're golden. That move is !@# against people who have used their brains and thought out their build more. I don't even use it in pvp anymore because it will eventually be worthless. And the ONLY people $%^-*ing about haunt are the ones with the ehp of a fly.
Ill add this;

-a barb can play against a wd with "perma" hex and not get hexed once if they know what they are doing. there are several clear counters to hex. But obviously cheesers wouldnt know these.

-I rarely use hex against barbs and never at the start of a match. Imo there are better alternatives for wd to use vs barbs that are harder to counter. the only time I use it is vs super tank barb where I simple cant out dps the heal any other way beside the dmg buff from hex.

-Im not mentioning any names of who the cheesers are and its not just barbs. but respect to all the barbs who stay in the arena and fight. and respect to all former cheesers who decide to stop cheesing and learn the counter to skills. Ive had many good fights against good barbs with and without using hex and barb using wotb and it takes many cd of wotb for one death to happen. 10+min for one fight. Intense!

-But resorting to something like YOLO will forever cripple your skill development.

anyway YOLT on my brothers!
I never thought I'd see the day that Chuck Norris cried. It's silly FFA chaos, un-ranked, un-laddered, play with your friends, no reward dueling. Who cares what they do. Not easy enough for you already?
I say "Only Once You Live" ... must make hardcore YODA!!!!
Ill add this;

-a barb can play against a wd with "perma" hex and not get hexed once if they know what they are doing. there are several clear counters to hex. But obviously cheesers wouldnt know these.

-I rarely use hex against barbs and never at the start of a match. Imo there are better alternatives for wd to use vs barbs that are harder to counter. the only time I use it is vs super tank barb where I simple cant out dps the heal any other way beside the dmg buff from hex.

-Im not mentioning any names of who the cheesers are and its not just barbs. but respect to all the barbs who stay in the arena and fight. and respect to all former cheesers who decide to stop cheesing and learn the counter to skills. Ive had many good fights against good barbs with and without using hex and barb using wotb and it takes many cd of wotb for one death to happen. 10+min for one fight. Intense!

-But resorting to something like YOLO will forever cripple your skill development.

anyway YOLT on my brothers!

Rubbish. You use a barb i go WD, see if you can never get hex.
It's ok to use hex but not ok to talk rubbish.