Key Runs

Monk
I don't really have a whole lot of time to do Key Runs or Ubers while I'm full time in school, have a full time job, own my own business, in an A Cappella group, and have a girlfriend. So I was wondering if any of you guys had some Machines stocked up or something if you wouldn't mind running me through ubers so I can craft Hellfire ring. I don't have any Machines, only one of each key, and no plans. Thanks guys!

P.S. - I know there are other threads about this but I figured I'd start my own since a lot of them are rather old.
So basically you want others to play the game for you and give you the items you need? Am I missing something here?

Just because you can't dedicate a large amount of time doesn't mean you can't get keys. You can easily do a key run(NV5+warden) in around 15 minutes. If you can't even afford this amount of time, then why do you even want a hellfire ring? You wont be able to use it since you're too busy to play.

I'm not trying to be a Negative Nancy here, but you're coming to the community and begging for handouts basically. You'll find a lot of people willing to help you for free with the ubers. I know scrapz hooked me up and many others provide the service. But to go one step further and ask them to ALSO get the keys for you... that's just rude, man.