Fellow Windforce Users!

Demon Hunter
As a big fan of the Windforce, I am just making a thread to see other people's builds who are avid Windforce users as well. I would just like to get some ideas as to where I could improve my DPS and eHP. Thanks!
Improve dps id pick up a solid nats reflection maybe a better quiver 300+dex other than that your gears pretty solid. we have pretty similar builds but you dont have enough all res or hp id focus on that.
Yeah im working on that Nat's ring next, but damn they get expensive.
I love to use my WF when I get bored. And for all those WF users out there that don't have a soc on their bow, you can get high dps. Hell I was told months ago I would never get this bow past 150k without 300 to 350 cd. Well I only have 200cd, and if I do nothing more I will get past 200k by the time I get to 61 extra lvl's and that's only 10 lvl's away.

But I don't try to up my dps on the WF. I use my Manti for anything above MP4.
Man, Anna how many time have you repeated that? lol. Who ever that told you that you cant break 200 without high CD is forgetting about other damage mod like base DEX/+DMG and Ias.

OP....you have almost 0 AR mod on your item aside from from ur VW and footprint.. So before you go for dps upgrade, maybe u should look at some Ehp upgrade. Easiest way is a socketed helm for health gem currently. the rest gonna get expensive.If u need to replace some of your armor pieces to get some AR with no drop in dps, it will be real expensive. My suggestion is drop abit of dps for Damage mitigation. or be inspired to play a never get hit game in higher MP level and go full glass.

For full glass, like turtle said, a reflection would give u decent dps boost, Actually judging from your itemization i say, you are pretty much at the limit of upgrading w/o spending over 80+m on any piece for dps or Ehp without losing dps...
WF <3
01/20/2013 02:44 AMPosted by Quos
Actually judging from your itemization i say, you are pretty much at the limit of upgrading w/o spending over 80+m on any piece for dps or Ehp without losing dps...

I feel like he can get decent upgrades on nearly ever slot for less then 50m a slot... I doubt most of his current armor was even 20-30m. His gear is pretty glass-cannon ~_~

If he can tell us the goal/plan for his DH (exp/pvp/high mp/etc) as well as a budget, it'd be a lot easier to give suggestions on what gear to get.
man i love the windforce, i converted from the manti and gameplay is so much funner now
I also recently moved to the Windforce and it has "re-energized" my game, at least for now. Love the fast attack speed and generally prefer the attack animation of the bow over the xbow. I still use a 2 soc manti for MP6+ but for farming/pleveling WF is the way to go.

Edit: Before the EHP police come, I do swap in a Memp (with no cc, unfortunately) for more AR for MP6+.
Hail Windoforce is awesome. High attack speed + high knockback chance is very handy in a lot of situation. Although CM wiz will hate the knockback in group play.

On the other hand I try to build a set using only ilvl 62 rare along with Windforce. They just look freakin awesome together. I manage to put a set that is quite functional overall. EHP is good enough to survive MP 10. DPS is on the low side though and I am working on that.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mil-6978/hero/9065990
Oh here is how it looks in game:

http://i.imgur.com/3TPsMBy.png?1
nice looking toon.

i too used wind force up until a week ago... since then ive switched to calamity and changed my look to black to utilize the visage helmet. my blue inna's gear preferred the white hood like yours.

heres mine

http://imgur.com/GQBbI
I had a Manticore, ditched it for a Windforce, won't go back to Manticore.

Windforce Ball Lightning Spam is great.

I have not used a Calamity yet though.
I had a Manticore, ditched it for a Windforce, won't go back to Manticore.

Windforce Ball Lightning Spam is great.

I have not used a Calamity yet though.

On the hunt for a decent calamity now just to try it out and see if I like it. I do love the WF though.
WF is not party friendly coz of the knockback. I use WF when solo farming. Calamity or Manitcore when in Party.
01/23/2013 09:57 PMPosted by YEOEK
WF is not party friendly coz of the knockback. I use WF when solo farming. Calamity or Manitcore when in Party.

CM Wiz will hate you for that. Same goes for the knockback from Strongarm Bracer.
I love the Windforce but often wonder if it's a losing battle. I was using a manti for a Strafe build, but have realised using vengeance instead of nightstalker for MP0 farming is managable with a Windy. Fast AS with Bola/Bitter Pill does it, just.

Can't afford a Calamity atm, but once they start getting more affordable I guess it's a done deal. Funny though I find the Windforce more applicable, as opposed to a manti, in the higher MPs for the knockback and faster proc with Bola- Bitter Pill/Thunderball.
I use WF primarily and find it works pretty well. I could definitely use some upgrades on basically all of my gear but I'm pretty broke at the moment. Ultimately, I'd like to try out a socketed calamity, so to compare and use in party play ...

I can farm mp5 solo without much difficulty with my build. Any suggestions though, would be rather helpful!
Windforce \m/-