Sever of MP9

General Discussion
Great job creating these lyrics!

Put a big smile on my face singing these (inside my head) :)
LOL Great job +up
LOL. Epic!!

Great Job. :)
Very funny stuff.

/Ashamed I did not need the song playing in the background to follow.
haha this is awesome
+1 had a good laugh!
it was the sever of mp9, ohhhh yeah!
01/24/2013 07:00 AMPosted by ArmyofBono
/Ashamed I did not need the song playing in the background to follow.

No need to feel ashamed, friend. I think all of us who grew up in the 80's and 90's can sing this song from memory. It is kind of like Star Wars: even if you haven't seen it, you still "know" it.
I love it! Thumbs up and sticky requested.

I think this could make the Diablo home page in one of those community creativity post deals.
01/24/2013 08:00 AMPosted by mentok1982
I think this could make the Diablo home page in one of those community creativity post deals.

Ha! That would be cool. I am tossing around the idea of getting one of my students who is the lead singer in a local bluegrass band (I am a high school teacher and coach) to sing the lyrics, and put that over a video of our group farming the Keep Depths 2. Would be pretty hilarious if we could make a Sever pop up when we need one to!
Tears of joy :P
01/24/2013 08:31 AMPosted by Chickenstrip
Tears of joy :P

Just don't quit. I don't feel like recruiting another monk, and my WD needs his Convinction ; ).
That song has been bouncing around in my head since I hit the first chord on my guitar the other day and was like hey thats the start of 'Summer of 69'.

Scary...
This made me Lol and I am not a Lol-ing kinda person.

Good luck with a follow up hit tho. You may forever be a 1 hit wonder! haha.
XD
01/24/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Mudbogger2
Good luck with a follow up hit tho. You may forever be a 1 hit wonder! haha.

Ha! Very likely. Though my group and I might have a doozy in the chamber if things get emotional.
Nice one, good job!
hahahahahahaha
Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback so far!
BONK BONK!