the best build to kill Monk in 1.07

Barbarian
Hey guys,

it's been a well since last time I played. In pass few days I'v been testing 1.07 PTR. I find if you focus on DPS, it's impssible for barb to kill average Monk. So I tried a EHP build with high melee damage reflection. this build is cheap and kills every monk without dead. So go check my build out, and if you have any better ideals. please feel free to leave a post.
Lol at this build.
anyone?
01/25/2013 03:12 PMPosted by CaptAmerica
this build is cheap and kills every monk without dead.

Props to you for finding something cheap that works. I would rather not play the game than use such an absurd setup, but to each his own.
Nothing is absurd when it comes to PVP. Especially in a beta mode when nothing is balanced yet. I like it and props to finding something that works.
Wouldnt you be better off with a high block stormshield at the cost of some life?
ive not done PVP so im just assuming here, but seriously? 8k damage? hehe
hahahahhaha! i like it!
Wouldnt you be better off with a high block stormshield at the cost of some life?

Block% wont work, you need high all res, high HP. you dont even need DPS to kill monks. they will die after hit you.

Block% wont work, you need high all res, high HP. you dont even need DPS to kill monks. they will die after hit you.

OK, so whats the point of the Justice Lantern?

OK, so whats the point of the Justice Lantern?

I think he was referring to block % in and of itself.

I think he was referring to block % in and of itself.

Im a bit confused. Why the justice lantern?
If block% on the shield is negligible, and its basically a stat stick with armor, surely there are better ones? I don't imagine they would be too costly...
More than likely you can get an AR/life%/VITA/armor/cc control and maybe even some thorns, ring with better stats than the JL?

Just trying to understand.. Maybe I just need to do PVP and stop leveling...