After I bought a Calamity...

Demon Hunter
ROFLMAO ... now I understand what you are saying... LOLOLOLOL... that is funny ... we were on opposite sides of the conversation there.. ahhahahahahahaha. That makes it funnier... lol

@Empire... you know me when team play .... MFD:GrimReaper rocks... calamity user or not.

was a bit more... because of one stat I wanted to make sure was in a range I wanted.

Boosted my dps by 16k ... and after 1.0.7 will increase it another 34k

It's not about the size (of the damage), it's how you use it (to kill monsters).

Brazzers.net

Bubba failing at getting the joke

LoL x)
01/28/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Origin
Bubba, you should get a Natalya's Sight, and then we can be twin bros. :)

lololol... I have 2 nat hats.... 1 with 7yrd pickup on it... and another with 5% CC :)
I would like to upgrade mine, but I can't find an upgrade for it.

Need 11 ias, 99-100 chd, +45-50%, haven't found any less than 1.5b
Since i found my calamity, coldnt be picky on mfd.

But seriously even in the 20's % range, it constantly procs.

That and i cant afford to buy a different one :)
There was a better one than mine on gah last night 2 bil min bid.
Somene obviously bid on it, cause i checked, that is one sloooooooooooow win on a bid since you cannot go anyhigher than 2 bil anyway

Think it was 1357 dps, 91 cd, and high % for mfd.

Even if i hd the 2 bil wouldnt have bought it, not enough upgrade for the gold spent.
01/28/2013 11:12 AMPosted by BubbaGump
just bought an upgraded calamity in prep for the new 1.0.7 ........ will be selling my 1174 dps one with OS to help offset the cost..... CALAMITIES RULE!

is this the calamity show off thread? lol

Nice upgrade bubba. Now u can actually do some damage when we do MP10 ubers ;-)
It is really quite tough to switch to a manticore or other weapons once i found my first calamity. The attack speed and the stun lock is really fun to play. I have moved on to my third since.

I am still hoping to get to 200k unbuffed with calamity but that is really not easy as DH stuff are really getting very expensive now. Maybe i should wait for 1.07 as the Marquise Ruby will push me there

It's not about the size (of the damage), it's how you use it (to kill monsters).

B________s.net

Bubba failing at getting the joke

LoL x)

lol
you better edit that link
ahahah
I just converted another player over from Manticore to Calamity. Fella didn't believe I could face tank MP8 Elites and not die. So I showed him. ;-) I suspect he went and blew a few Hundred M's on a nice socketted Calamity. :-)
Now I kinda regret buying my Manticore. I got it just a week before PTR launched and everyone started talking about Calamity and then I was like... well damn.
I picked mine up for 8mil right after PTR launched, it's not EPIC, but man.. I've never considered going back to Manti even though my dps went from 180k to 140.
Need someone to lend me a Calamity on PTR once the damn login server lets me log on :(
Ya calamiry ftw guys!
I never use manticore, i start with a bow then 2hand rare xbow, and then danette (loot). Things start to change! Then i get the danette set and it completely change my game lol~

Then my frd introduce me to the calamity world and then im duel weilding danette X cal

After reading about calamity + quiver, i switched to a 20%ias one and bomb..
Theres where i stay!

So started to collect ias from evertly gear and now im at 3.2attack speed =D
An acceptable level~

I wanna know whats ur dps guys and how do people achieve 3.5 ias??
Thats my next objective
Ok what's the deal then, is a calam REALLY that much better than it's rare counterparts on AH? And how does it seem to be THAT much better than manti - is it only the IAS?
01/28/2013 11:47 PMPosted by Prophet
Ok what's the deal then, is a calam REALLY that much better than it's rare counterparts on AH? And how does it seem to be THAT much better than manti - is it only the IAS?

It will lower ur dps but quite a lot, like -50k dps if u have 350dps right like

U also will not hit like 1m critical, and ur spike trap wont hit as hard

But the mobility, speed, rapid shooting, like double hatred / discipline regen (better survivalibity), decent perma stun etc... All these cool trade off for paper dps

U just feel like a real dh lol, constantly running moving after shots,

Dh is suppose to be fast right?
1164.2 dps

83% CD
46% MFD
11% Attk Spd
Socket

is this worth something?
I bought a manticore to boost my dps. I hated it. Went back to calamity.
I bought my calamity (800 mill) along time ago because i could not buy a manticore with good stats, now I love this weapon and I will not change it, the dh will become my main character after the patch 1.07, definetely