My next upgrade?

Demon Hunter
Sorry to make a fresh thread about this, but I need some advice.

Right now, I'm standing as middle-class well-rounded DH with manageable DPS and eHP.
Almost all of my current gear costed me a few mil each (excluding the ones that I found) and I have no idea which slot to save up for next.

Any suggestions on which slot needs upgrading first, and to what?

Much thanks in advance,

Profile:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Oxygenetic-1274/

Progress:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/oxygenetic-1274/Equilibrium/1065970
Well, the first thing that immediately springs to mind is the gem in your helm. While there is a point of diminishing returns, certainly you should spend the ~2M it'll cost to upgrade that to a +16% life gem. Cheap HP, and other items that boost your HP will give you an even bigger EHP boost.

As for bigger boosts, since you don't seem to be running a resource-intensive build, I'd look into a Manticore (with life steal if need be). If I put your WF on my DH, I lose about 25K DPS, even with the higher base damage.
Thank you for the response. I really appreciate it.

I'll definitely look into getting a better amethyst on my helm. I usually use a ruby for plvl farming, but I suppose having a high level amethyst handy is also good.

And as for getting a better weapon (Manticore/Calamity), how much should I spend?
My WF took me 4~5 mil. Even though it has solid Dex, I don't know if other weapons would give me better DPS on the long run.

Also, what should I look for in Manticore?
Is 2 socket but low (~1100) base damage better than 1 socket but high (~1300) base damage?

I obviously can't afford 2 socket high base damage Manticore...
Thank you for the response. I really appreciate it.

I'll definitely look into getting a better amethyst on my helm. I usually use a ruby for plvl farming, but I suppose having a high level amethyst handy is also good.

And as for getting a better weapon (Manticore/Calamity), how much should I spend?
My WF took me 4~5 mil. Even though it has solid Dex, I don't know if other weapons would give me better DPS on the long run.

Also, what should I look for in Manticore?
Is 2 socket but low (~1100) base damage better than 1 socket but high (~1300) base damage?

I obviously can't afford 2 socket high base damage Manticore...

Maybe save more gold and wait for the next patch to hit? Once the patch hits, 1 socket Manticore prices are surely going to drop like a rock, even for high DPS ones as they cannot compete with 2 socket Manticores anymore.

If you have enough money by then you could even get a 2 socket manticore yourself, provided you have the money for those Marquise Gems!