Why no help with lost heroes?

General Discussion
The other day I left my game up on main screen waiting for an item to sell and I had to go to the bathroom while i was in there my 4yr old delete 4 of my heroes 2 mains and 2 low levels, only one I could get back was a freaking level 15 DH. They keep telling me they are lost however they are not I can see them still sitting on the PTR which i have never played on or bought anything on I merely wanted to see the price of the new account bound crafting tomes. This being said why can I not get my Monk and Barb back from there its the same data they can clearly see that they have not been used. So that's 400 hrs and countless mil in gold gone, pretty much makes me not want to play anymore. Why is it so easy to delete a hero just 2 clicks make it harder then that. Also make it so we can get back more then just the last hero or being able to restore our accounts for simple mistakes such as this.

So I BEG CAN I HAVE MY BARB AND MONK BACK OFF THE PTR!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
Hmm, well, you should have not left your Diablo III client open with your 4 year old. I agree with you, deleting accounts should not take two clicks, rather, one click, enter your password, then hit Accept or something.
How many of these threads you planning on making?
You seem angry. Hope you didn't smack the kid
Tough luck OP.

It was your mistake, learn from them and I also hope you didnt smack the kid
"I wanted to quit Diablo so I deleted all my characters. But then I decided to play again so I tried to blame it on my 4 year old who maliciously went through and somehow managed to delete all my characters. I'm a retard"

Fixed that for you.
The other day I left my game up on main screen waiting for an item to sell and I had to go to the bathroom while i was in there my 4yr old delete 4 of my heroes 2 mains and 2 low levels, only one I could get back was a freaking level 15 DH. They keep telling me they are lost however they are not I can see them still sitting on the PTR which i have never played on or bought anything on I merely wanted to see the price of the new account bound crafting tomes. This being said why can I not get my Monk and Barb back from there its the same data they can clearly see that they have not been used. So that's 400 hrs and countless mil in gold gone, pretty much makes me not want to play anymore. Why is it so easy to delete a hero just 2 clicks make it harder then that. Also make it so we can get back more then just the last hero or being able to restore our accounts for simple mistakes such as this.

So I BEG CAN I HAVE MY BARB AND MONK BACK OFF THE PTR!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

I took a poll. Nobody gives a !@#$ about you or your stupid characters.
sounds like somebody wants to perform the "rollback dupes"
3/10

u have a 4 yr old kid yet u seem to have the literacy level of an elementary-schooler, yourself?

if this is all true u need to check ur priorities, son. blizz should come to ur house and uninstall all the games from ur PC and put some grammar software on there. do some father-child stuff fgs. society doesn't need to bear the burdensome effects of ur "little terror" when he/she's all grown up, just cuz daddy was too busy playing diablo. (I guess I'm assuming u'r a daddy. . . the only moms with this kind of nerve are already employed by MTV so probably have better things to do than post here, right?)

Edit for lulz: dude has a character named "orphan". just saying.

(BTW: Yes, I know my post is full of omitted capitals, shorthand abbreviations, etc. I'm not trying to be ironic. Trust me; I know the rules forward and back, and therefore am allowed to bend/break/discard them at will. :P)