DevQ & A (Use this to find Impt Wiz Topics)

Wizard
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222398?page=20#390

Decent enough post to warrant a answer? Need to cut the wording down more? didn't address enough?

ur post makes it seem like arcane orb is ok, im of the opinion that it still sucks
also too many specific examples i think, perhaps talk about how wizards should have equal choices in different elemental abilities?
you guys can reword my questions if you want I have been awake for too long and I am inside a shower with 2 girls.
01/29/2013 12:32 PMPosted by s8a8i14
you guys can reword my questions if you want I have been awake for too long and I am inside a shower with 2 girls.

see its obvious this is a lie cause ur hands should be too busy to be able to type :)
no u dont understand I'm half awake half sleep
i was also pooping in front of them because the toilets were public and there were no stalls I dont know how but the poop got on the floor and the girls didn't seem to care. I kept wiping my butt, toilet paper wasn't working and I was just soaking paper towels.
damn dude u just derailed this thread from fixin wizards to some 2 girls 1 cup type ish im done now
are the new gems still BOA? or did they fix that?
Mines not really wizard based, but here it is...Just asked why they are going BOA route in a trade based rpg game!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222398?page=19#373
01/29/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Vikesfan353
Mines not really wizard based, but here it is...Just asked why they are going BOA route in a trade based rpg game!!

ha nice i posted one too

page 25
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222398?page=20#390

Decent enough post to warrant a answer? Need to cut the wording down more? didn't address enough?

ur post makes it seem like arcane orb is ok, im of the opinion that it still sucks
also too many specific examples i think, perhaps talk about how wizards should have equal choices in different elemental abilities?

Better? or would you rather I bring up something else?
Druin has a similar post on the Monk forum here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7788909136

I posted there since I play a Monk is an alternate. If you have a Monk and want to see Blizzard make it right go there and review the posts and like them!
Thanks for this thread!
Whoopadeedoo has #17 and #44. 17 is especially a good question.
Pretty annoyed I didn't get to post my crafting question. The post opened at 2am and ended before 5am for me.

So much for enabling all regions to respond appropriately.
Pretty annoyed I didn't get to post my crafting question. The post opened at 2am and ended before 5am for me.

Crap man if I had known I would have posted on your behalf. I was browsing through waiting to see your name pop up. I know you had some good opinions.
with the thread now locked does anyone have any duplicate posts that we can use to fit another question in???
changbooster or vikesfan come to mind since whoop asked about boa in post 17?

@Harrowing i think its better i would like it if u said the current buffs are not good enough to create new builds tho

only blizzard would think that 500 posts would be enough to address all the issues
sorry aph but hopefully we can organize something to get u some posting space
If you edit the post does your "likes" go away?
How about this
As a part of 1.0.7 changes, Arcane Orb got its damage buffed. In spite of this buff, wizards, who tested this change on the PTR, in general agree that it is still lackluster and bland. Have you considered adding some new more interesting mechanics to Arcane Orb such as a vortex-like/jailer-like effect or perhaps a resource-scaling mechanic akin to the critical hit chance bonus of Hammer of the Ancients?
I did ask this, it is post #112. Post #125 is about Blizzard in case somebody is interested.

01/29/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Azodeus
It doesn't seem so.
01/29/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Azodeus

no idea, like many things blizzard is very unclear about the behind the scenes mechanisms