lvl 30 verse Nightmare MP10

Hardcore
added this to a new thread with more options

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7885048544?page=1#1
Interesting challenge idea, but anyone willing to risk a high dps spectrum or hamburger and vit hellfire is going to have a really unfair advantage
Thanks for the information ~

Updated post and added some rewards.
Really interresting Idea.

I might well give it a try, altought I am completely unfamiliar with way to make a video of my performance.
Any tutorial on this?
Really interresting Idea.

I might well give it a try, altought I am completely unfamiliar with way to make a video of my performance.
Any tutorial on this?

You could try using Fraps - pretty easy to record with. The quality of video is not too important, as long as people can see your inventory.

Feel free to contact me in game if you have more questions.
Would be funnier with Izual ^^ ;)

Took me 8 minutes mp10 self-found gear on normal :)
Would be funnier with Izual ^^ ;)

Took me 8 minutes mp10 self-found gear on normal :)

Yes, if people are interested in this first challenge then we would move on to other bosses. Skeleton King is pretty safe so a simple way to start.

Skeleton King is pretty safe so a simple way to start.

Safe at MP10? If you get caught by one homerun swing and you are toast! Sounds fun, though, i think i know a way to do it pretty fast... need to think about it.
Interesting i want to do this on a monk.
my build probably going to look like:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aYjXgh!aXd!aaaZaa
This sounds like a fun competition. Too bad those without Hellfire Rings have a distinct disadvantage.
im in.
01/31/2013 09:30 AMPosted by krazlys
This sounds like a fun competition. Too bad those without Hellfire Rings have a distinct disadvantage.

I think you misread the rules, Hellfire ring is not allowed.
I think I'll give it a shot, anyone know a good program (pref. free) for recording?
Update - for those unable to make a video it would also be possible to use Skype stream.
Sad..
With the weekend coming, I at last have free time to get a character to level 30 for the challenge.
I would have prefered to play DH, since It's the only class I have experience with excluding Barb (and I have no intention of making a 3rd barb)

Oh well, I guess i'll give a try to Wiz or monk...

Oh well, I guess i'll give a try to Wiz or monk...

You can still make a DH, mine will not used for the prizes.

Also, I can powerlevel your char to 30 to make it a bit faster if you need.
You can still make a DH, mine will not used for the prizes.

Also, I can powerlevel your char to 30 to make it a bit faster if you need.

Thanks for the offer, but i play quite intermitently in a way that make it unpratical for help ;)

I didin't notice you were actually the one who posted his DH build, sorry for the confusion!
Well, my wiz Is started so I might as well stick to it...
Had a near death experience at level 10 ¬_¬
Things are going quite slow, I wish I had a hellfire :-/
Have you thought about what build your using for Wizard?
Will flawless rubies get a damage buff in 1.07? Might be better to do it after that.