Help,I dont know what to do

General Discussion
I was playing the game and someone invited me to a game i joined and then they traded me and gave 100G at first i was like wow 100G thanks.. but then i noticed i was 1 hitting everything even elites so i tried to spend all my gold and left my self with like 4G from the 97K i had but i still 1 hit things so i dont know what to do and am a little scared of getting banned for hack, also sorry if i posted in wrong forums thread
Maybe you just joined a game in easier difficulty/MP than you are used to?
Dont listen to this guy! Hes a scammer!!
I was on my lvl 33 on nightmare i dont think i should have been 1 hitting things, and how am i a scammer...
01/30/2013 03:53 PMPosted by DarkLordVlad
I was on my lvl 33 on nightmare i dont think i should have been 1 hitting things, and how am i a scammer...

You are in nightmare but was his game in nightmare or normal? Keep in mind you said you joined his game.
Lol it was on normal thanks for the help,spent all my gold for nothing......
what exactly did you spend 97g on that made you think you did something wrong?
01/30/2013 04:04 PMPosted by DarkLordVlad
Lol it was on normal thanks for the help,spent all my gold for nothing......

Sorry to hear man, if you wanna give me like 5 minutes to get my stuff reset (D3 hates my PC unless I reset it and get logged in I'd give ya happily give ya 100k. Just add me and I'll hop on.
"i still 1 hit things so i dont know what to do and am a little scared of getting banned for hack"

lol. BEST POST OF THE DAY!