Updating Blizzard Launcher.... never ends ?

Technical Support
btw, some of us are behind firewalls and cannot use your genious system centered on torrent technology to re-patch the game to your new version. we need a manual dl for these files or else it will force quit

!
http://patchup.info/d3/manual-update/

this website would work, but doesn't have 1.0.7 listed

we need blizzard to post a new one here or whatever. some of us are behind firewalls and cannot use your auto-updater because it uses torrent technology the firewall thinks is illegal file sharing, etc.
DELETED
I'm having a similar issue. I am on mac, but my problem is that I am able to complete the update. Then I close the game after playing come back a few hours later and it has to update again. Is this a bug or are you guys updating tools and launcher that often?
windows xp. stuck on updating blizzard launcher. i deleted the updates folder but same nothing happens. please help
Windows XP... Launcher stopped at 60% Haven't the problem yesterday...
Fixed it for me, thanks.
SpawnKiller

What security programs do you have installed?
OK now it's moving 05%. Let you know latter.
Now stalled at 0.8%?
4.1% ?

Maybe by this weekend it will be ready to play. Hahaaa
Picked up some speed 75% now
Done, and finally back playing.
SpawnKiller

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to see that you are back in the game now. Please feel free to post again if you have any other questions.
i tried this and it did not work.. I followed all the rest of the steps on the page and none worked as well. I decided to uninstall the game then reinstall it.. Well this was a bad choice because now it will not reinstall.

any suggestions?
I hope Blizzard is paying over time and double time to fix these issues.
Same problem . it stop at 60 % 75 % .. run fine on the portable but I cannot play but here on the tower no nothing work wth
Looks like another blizzard side glitch that they will have to fix before I'll be able to play the game again...
2. Navigate to the C:\ProgramData folder and delete the Battle.net folder.
3. Navigate to the Diablo III folder and delete the "Updates" folder

ahh found it, worked!
thanks.