0 DOG Guide - Updated P1.0.8 (10-18-13)

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 2 3 16 Next
My first advice to you if you want Zero Dog build is to have a lot of BUCK!
Have you tried soloing mp10 ghom? How long does it take you to kill him?
02/08/2013 12:27 PMPosted by flyin9monkie
Have you tried soloing mp10 ghom? How long does it take you to kill him?

I have but i didnt time it :/
oh, can you do a timed run and post it? I'm trying to find out your actual dps with your gear as a reference as I am currently making one of my own.
bump
bump
Link not working?
1 min 18 sec for MP10 Ghom, no idea how that compares.
Your weapon doesn't need life steal playing 0 dog build, you'll get life back from the health globes your dogs leave behind. I currently get 24k health per globe. This allowed me to get a 1272 dps black dmg socketed sword with 9 ias and 56 crit dmg.
what is a good number for pick up radius? 7?
03/13/2013 07:55 AMPosted by DrOfDeath
Your weapon doesn't need life steal playing 0 dog build, you'll get life back from the health globes your dogs leave behind. I currently get 24k health per globe. This allowed me to get a 1272 dps black dmg socketed sword with 9 ias and 56 crit dmg.

I have to disagree with you on that. At the higher MP lvls, an RD pack will certainly kill you with no LS.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dakkon-2750/hero/9459024

made this using your guide. Any sugestions?

Thanks for the hard work!
what do you think of this build??

Gotrek #2290
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dakkon-2750/hero/9459024

made this using your guide. Any sugestions?

Thanks for the hard work!

I'd try to grab a pair of inna's pants with 9% as, keep looking for a int roll skull grasp, and also be looking for a cc helm. Other than that its looking good, gratz on your build.
what do you think of this build??

Gotrek #2290

says inactive account.
I will be updating the guide shortly after p.1.0.8 goes live. Things I will be changing/modifying are:

1. Armor vs. All Resist.
2. 0 Dog Item prices.
3. How to properly gear your follower.
4. When to use For the Master and Provoke the Pack.
5. Items to look out for when itemization patch hits.
6. Whether to use a Emerald or Ruby gem for main hand wep.
I will be updating the guide shortly after p.1.0.8 goes live. Things I will be changing/modifying are:

1. Armor vs. All Resist.
2. 0 Dog Item prices.

I'll be waiting in your updated guide... Im from EU server...

Question 1: I'm a copycat of your build... I was wondering, can you really feel the difference in a low IAS to a high IAS?? So far I'm 2.36as and I still dont see nor feel the difference in damage.. is it the rate at which the dogs explode or the rate at which it is casted?

Question 2: Why not marquise emerald on your sword?

Question 3: Is it viable for MP10 if you will reduce your extra health globe to a max of 12k only?
03/13/2013 04:38 AMPosted by HowseOgre
1 min 18 sec for MP10 Ghom, no idea how that compares.

My best time on Ghom was 29 secs, but two weeks later I got a 10k upgrade (sword) so that would probably shave off a few sec's. However, due to the new changes to Fire Bats in p.1.0.8 I will no longer be putting time into trying to break records with Ghom kills. Currently the best time with Fire Bats CoB is about 7 secs and no amount of good bears or 0 dog gear can compete with that.

Even though CoB does really good dmg its aoe radius really kills the skill making it not so desirable to use for average every day game play. It does have it's uses but its not a skill that you can create an entire build out of to replace bears or 0 dog. If only blizzard would increase the aoe range of CoB it would be an amazing skill but until they do that which i highly doubt they will, I will still be using 0 Dogs as my primary build.
04/27/2013 04:01 AMPosted by heyguyslol
Even though CoB does really good dmg its aoe radius really kills the skill making it not so desirable to use for average every day game play

agree...

1. Armor vs. All Resist.
2. 0 Dog Item prices.

I'll be waiting in your updated guide... Im from EU server...

Question 1: I'm a copycat of your build... I was wondering, can you really feel the difference in a low IAS to a high IAS?? So far I'm 2.36as and I still dont see nor feel the difference in damage.. is it the rate at which the dogs explode or the rate at which it is casted?

Question 2: Why not marquise emerald on your sword?

Question 3: Is it viable for MP10 if you will reduce your extra health globe to a max of 12k only?

1. Yes i do notice the difference in casting with higher attack speed. Most ppl do, I'm surprised that you don't notice it.

2. I recommend going to d3up.com to see which gem to use, for me its the ruby but everyone's gear is different, typically if u have a high attack speed weapon u want the ruby.

3. I think it may be possible to run 12k hgb on mp10 if u run FtM rune and have 2.8-3% life steal, but it will require u to really pay more attention to your health and stay on top of spirit walk and health potion hot key.

I recommend 20k+ for the average 0 dog player because most are new to the build and don't have a lot of mp10 farming experience with the build. The more experience u have the better player u will become and then u can start toning down your survivability to bump up your dps.