AH Bids list empty

Technical Support
I'm seeing an empty Bids list on the AH and I think there should still be at least one item with time remaining on it. If it has expired then I'm not seeing the won/outbid item in the completed items page.

Similarly there is an auction that definitely finished some time last night and it's not appearing on the completed page either. Interestingly another auction I won that was due to expire at about the same time went through just fine.

Is this expected (eg: backlog because of the AH maintenance last night) in which case I can just wait it out, or should I log a support request?
Carnacki,

Wait it out and it should come through. Lately, it's been taking several hours longer than usual and seemingly missing transactions (on the user side) are another symptom we're seeing. If it hasn't resolved itself within 72 hours though, go ahead and submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
No problems, thanks for the prompt reply.

On a related note, any idea why the AH search results tab is half empty? eg: You search for an item and there are 5+ pages worth found (ie: dozens, possibly hundreds of items). But some of the pages only show a few items. There should be 11 items on each page (except the last) but sometimes there'll be three or five or nine or whatever.

Is this another issue with the current AH problems or should it be reported?
Carnacki,

I'd expect anything you find "wonky" with the AH right now is related to the recent issues we've been experiencing. Once they've resolved those, I'd also expect it'll all settle back into normalcy.

Through all these issues though, I've not seen a single case of someone actually losing any gold or items. They're just taking longer to arrive than what people have come to expect.
No worries. Thanks again. I won't bother listing the few other weird issues I've found then :P

Fingers crossed they're resolved soon.