Finally Found Something! What's it Worth?

Hardcore
I've found some items that have sold for a good amount in my time in HC but finally found something worthwhile! I think it's worth maybe 80-100 million but not sure.

The helm on my Wizzy here... but I found it with the barb.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JamesMMA-1148/hero/30699529

I'm hesitant to even use it because if I die that's a lot of gold gone... should I sell it and gear up everything else or use it because it's so damn good? What's the value I can reasonably expect from a find like that?

Appreciated. :) (Very slight brag but mostly about value)
I'd sell unless you would've bought something that expensive for yourself.
I found and sold a str mempo recently on softcore. It had 256 str so a bit better than your int roll, but pretty much exactly the same otherwise (no crit%, 8% attack speed). It sold for 48.6mil, min bid was 40mil, no buyout. Since yours is hardcore, it should probably go for more. On the other hand, wizards and witch doctors tend to need other stuff on their helms as well (apoc/mana regen) so I don't know the market demand for int mempos
I can use it for my Barb and it'd be significantly better than what I have... but I think I can make better use of the gold spreading it out across all equipment pieces...

Anyone want to buy? Hate that 15% fee... makes little sense outside of draining gold from the economy but even then... yeah.
It's worth about 60-80M

Sell it and buy yourself a nice little barb mempo if you'd prefer gear for your barb
Sold a similar one with vit but with 225 intel for 100 million. Not sure if it was the right price though.
Where the hell is that petition for a HC Trading forum?

Really, the HC forum has by far the best community and we're second rate members apparently...

I think I'd take 80-90 mil... lucky it has some Str so a barb can use it but I also have a 60(8) Wiz that can make use of it. The AH seems to have similar ones for more than 120 mil.... but maybe they factor in the money they'd lose from the 15% fee... who knows...
Where the hell is that petition for a HC Trading forum?

Really, the HC forum has by far the best community and we're second rate members apparently...

I think I'd take 80-90 mil... lucky it has some Str so a barb can use it but I also have a 60(8) Wiz that can make use of it. The AH seems to have similar ones for more than 120 mil.... but maybe they factor in the money they'd lose from the 15% fee... who knows...

congrats on the find, yeah sell it and use the gold wisely to upgrade all your gear. prices on the AH is factored with the BS 15%! crazy how on small stuff its nothing but in the millionss it hurts so much. GLWS
Int mempo won't sell much but yours at least will still fetch 30 to 40m
i bought mine for 35 mill; yours will prolly reach 60mill+. Grats on find.

Edit: You should actually sell it then upgrade all your gear. Once you make it to paragon 20 then buy another one. Paragon 20 is a good starting point to start wasting 30mill per slot. You actually know your characters full potential and when to run away at that time. Wizards aren't easy to keep alive.