Achievements Bugs

Bug Report
I`ve reported some achievements bugs many, many, many, many, many times before. I didn`t received any answer and most of those bugs still aren`t mentioned on the list of known issues. What should I do? Looks like blizzard doesn`t give a single fck about achievements....
11/01/2012 02:20 PMPosted by ALIAS
The Battle.net database team is still investigating this issue. There's nothing more I can do on the QA side.

They've tried fixing the various achievement bugs a few times, with mixed results. They're still working on it. They've actually fixed a few more on the PTR, so they're making progress.
Is that so hard to update "1.0.6a Known Issues List - Updated 1/15/13" this topic with reported achievements bugs??
02/04/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Cypis83
Is that so hard to update "1.0.6a Known Issues List - Updated 1/15/13" this topic with reported achievements bugs??

^This. There's really no POINT in having a 'Known Issues List' if it DOESN'T LIST KNOWN ISSUES. Particularly stuff like broken Achievements. People can wind up wasting LOADS of time trying to get achievements that are currently broken - like farming for Rakanishu because they don't know that current-generation Bashiok's Blades don't work, or searching for Elite and Champion mobs that don't spawn or count at the moment...
Everyone is wondering.. Almost a year later and you have the achievements bugged still? Ridiculous!
Totally agree. Taking whatever arbitrary amount of time to fix said bug is one thing which I can acknowledge takes time due to priorities and how complex the bug is etc..

but how friggin hard is it to Type a line into the KNOWN ISSUES list that simply acknowledges to us, the community, that they are aware of the existence of said bug.
Can anyone tell me if its possible to find rare Sand Dweller?? I`ve spent few hours running through Desolate Sands and nothing....