D3 on twitch

General Discussion
those that watch streams are special
02/05/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Dukies3853
PoE was smart to recruit Kripp, the game will spike, then die when everyone finally realizes that oh crap we are mindlessly farming in an endlessly poorly designed (graphically) game, wait a minute didn't we swap games because we were mindlessly farming in well at least the graphics aren't circa 1995. Twitch is not a guide, only a poll and you kiddo's have the attention span of a gnat.

Ive been gaming since Atari and I can tell that GGG is a better company than BlizzActiVindi. They NEED the players so they care. I predict that GGG will do very well this year. They have a 6 month plan for new acts. Meanwhile the bigwigs on the D3 project are jumping ship. HELLLLLLOOOO. Your leadership has abandoned you. Just beat the first act in PoE and you will understand why OG diablo lovers love it already.

Some of the combat feels a bit clunky but the game actually looks better than D3 in many aspects. When you get crits sprays of blood actually fly out of the enemy. When you get a crit as a bow user the enemies head POPS really loud and blood sprays.

The devs crap on the diablo franchise with Mrs. Butterfly insta gibbing the most iconic character in the series while PoE has PILES and PILES of dead bodies on the ground. HUGE ponds of blood with blood elementals that jump out at you.

Just compare the cities. In D3 you see a grand, huge city in the background. But thats it. A city in the background. In PoE they have multiple zones (3 or 4 I think, maybe 5) that is nothing but the city. It actually feels like you are running through a huge city. Meanwhile you get to stare at a painting of a huge city in the background of D3. The act 3 city in PoE BLOWS DIABLO3 OUT OF THE WATER. *outstanding clap*

D3 is like call of duty single player. It looks real big until you actually try to explore and then you realize the whole game is just 1 big ride on a set track with a few extra pathways here and there to make you think you are making decisions.
D3 is like call of duty single player. It looks real big until you actually try to explore and then you realize the whole game is just 1 big ride on a set track with a few extra pathways here and there to make you think you are making decisions.

So basically Diablo 2.