40,000 elite kills

General Discussion
41k, very bored. waiting for the patch. maybe shouldnt have leveled 10 chars to 60
38k here, like the game, but taking a break. Tired of my Wizard, but consider it too costly to deck out another character without selling my equipment.
68856 Elite Kills

1291995 Lifetime Kills

Still having a blast. Game has room to improve but dont make it up to more than its supposed to be. A game where you grind for gear.
Still not bored.

This should be an achievement
46k, bored to death. Got any tips?
same, i had like 15k kills before i died (HC witch doctor)
I have 65,000 elite kills and still have quite a few builds I'm planning to do some testing on ^_^
At 30k

Some days I can sit through 3 hours of farming and enjoy doing it, even if get nothing for it.
Some days i play for 3 mins and go faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark Jeeeeeeeeesus WTF am i doing, this is so tedious.
Some days I join pub games with single digit paragons and give away crap unid legendaries for the laughs.

But i know I'll still be playing this for some time more.
133887 elite kills and 2506737 lifetime kills.... and... im still going... i will do 7-8 runs per day "only" cuzz im bored... waiting for new patch LOL
60k e kills here still going strong.

If only they could add some depth to the itemization this game woul be unstoppable.
i've only got 20K elite kills so far, have been playing since launch.
133887 elite kills and 2506737 lifetime kills.... and... im still going... i will do 7-8 runs per day "only" cuzz im bored... waiting for new patch LOL
May I ask why you have two barbarians?

He has 3 Barbarians. . . LOL

DAT HAMBURGER!

02/07/2013 03:44 PMPosted by mikeab7925
it's amazing how many people here run bots or have absolutely no life, including job.

And it's amazing how absolutely jealous and spiteful you are judging other people even outside of the game in real life. . .

Couldn't it be that some people are setup in life and have so much free time because they have so much money or have absolutely amazing jobs that allows them to play Diablo 3 even at work? No you didn't think of that did you?

Instead everyone better than you are nolifers or are botters. . . how old are you 12?

=P
02/07/2013 04:37 PMPosted by JaceAltair
May I ask why you have two barbarians?

He has 3 Barbarians. . . LOL

DAT HAMBURGER!

02/07/2013 03:44 PMPosted by mikeab7925
it's amazing how many people here run bots or have absolutely no life, including job.

And it's amazing how absolutely jealous and spiteful you are judging other people even outside of the game in real life. . .

Couldn't it be that some people are setup in life and have so much free time because they have so much money or have absolutely amazing jobs that allows them to play Diablo 3 even at work? No you didn't think of that did you?

Instead everyone better than you are nolifers or are botters. . . how old are you 12?

=P

You know he didn't say any of what you implied here and you're calling other people spiteful? Might want to have a look in the mirror bud
58306 elite kills. still finding stuff to sell..
To those wondering how not to get bored, I suggest a 2nd monitor, or TV hooked up to a PS3/360 or any media player and just run seasons of your favorite TV show or whatever show you're interested in watching. Or movies if that's your liking.

Without the shows I would be bored to death and wouldn't even consider farming for loot. I'd rather farm for loot in Borderlands 2 or Torchlight 2.
40K here the game is boring if i m forever mp1 act 3.....

P Lv 65 wd .... boring after 20K ....he is so poor i leave him at home everytime...

P Lv 63 bar.... need change build everytime .13K close to boring if i cant get anyupgrade

P Lv 7 Monk ...i think i will use him at 1.07