Chances of 0dogs being nerfed in 1.07?

Witch Doctor
Been itching to try out Zdogs, but somehow have this naggy feeling that they might just nerf 0 sec dogs in 1.07. The part that mana is no longer part of the equation just make it seems too good to be true that Blizz wouldn't do something about it.

Or should I bite the bullet and blow 500 mil into it?
What exactly would they nerf? It's a viable build that's not particularly OP unless you sink a gazillion gold into it - like any build. I wouldn't worry.
the patch is about to release soon. I have my doubts they would make any huge WD changes (maybe minor Monk/Wiz changes, but not WDs)
Only reason they even remember that they made WD is because people are complaining about us in PVP so i would not worry.
Seems like no nerf - it's not that much powerful, i'd say it's best as support build to play with 1-2 other bear-WD.
02/04/2013 02:35 AMPosted by Jane
Only reason they even remember that they made WD is because people are complaining about us in PVP so i would not worry.

+1
Selling my zero dogs set pm me or post if you want
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/il0v32r00t-6530/hero/26400407 mojo is in ah atm let us know if you want 20sec cool down
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/il0v32r00t-6530/hero/26400407 mojo is in ah atm let us know if you want 20sec cool down

-I'm interested add friend request sent.
02/04/2013 01:24 AMPosted by manvan
What exactly would they nerf? It's a viable build that's not particularly OP unless you sink a gazillion gold into it - like any build. I wouldn't worry.

You forget it's a Blizz game. For the record, they like to nerf without reason.

-I'm interested add friend request sent.

its numbers in my name not letters as os its zeros
WW barb and CM Wiz are much more overpowered on half the budget. 500mil on either and you are doing mp8-10 no worries. Even after spending 500mil on this build you still need to find top end gear that adds ~20k health globes, some pickup radius, and have good all res/armor/hp to boot. I wouldnt worry about a nerf in the slightest. Even if they implemented a 150 mana cost to sacrifice I cant see it causing mana issues with gruesome feast in the equation.
I think that there's little chance it's going to get nerfed. The amount of gold it takes to make it incredibly powerful is so high that most people will never reach that level. Even the cost of doing it at a reasonable level deters a lot of players from investing in it so it's not something that is overused. I haven't done much PvP but this doesn't seem like one of the more efficient builds in PvP. I may be wrong but it seems to me like there would be much more effective builds in PvP given that you're generally not facing opponents that just stand there like the PvE monsters. Your;e opponents are doing a good amount of running around which will make this build very hard to use.

Compared to the "snapshot" monks this build doesn't seem anything at all like an exploit.