The AH stole my gold!

General Discussion
OK, here's the deal: Was bidding on some Inna's pants. 1 min left, I bid 13,750,000 - and was winning with less than one minute left. Next thing I know, the "Time Left" on the auction shows *expired*, but I get no notification showing that I won. THEN the auction is gone from my list, BUT SO IS 13,750,000 OF MY GOLD!

WTF?!?!? Where is either my item or my gold?!?!?

EDIT: THEY JUST ARRIVED! I got the in-game jingle and it said "Inna's Temperance Won!"
This happened to me about 24 hours ago. I bid (not buy out) on a sword for 6.5 mill, win the auction as stated, but the item has yet to be sent to me. My gold has also evaporated into thin air. I'm told that it may take up to 72 hours to receive the item I bid on, but by then it is entirely possible that I will find my own upgrade and the item I purchased will be rendered useless.
45 hours for me so got to play the waiting game
Well, the Inna's Temperance pants could easily be resold. This is the first time this has happened to me, and I've done plenty of transactions on the AH (well, not a whole lot, but enough.) Still, 13.75m in gold is not a small chunk of change to me! And actually, seeing as the list showed the current bid as something like 12.7m with less than a minute left, there's a good chance that I should get the pants + some gold back.

Apparently this has been an issue and we're supposed to submit a ticket (which I did.) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664
Same problem here as well i submitted a ticket...i hope i did it right.
I lost fist weapon that i posted for sale after it expired it never made it back to my stash
In the bug report forum, this is being posted a lot:

01/31/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Omrakos
I'd expect anything you find "wonky" with the AH right now is related to the recent issues we've been experiencing. Once they've resolved those, I'd also expect it'll all settle back into normalcy.

Through all these issues though, I've not seen a single case of someone actually losing any gold or items. They're just taking longer to arrive than what people have come to expect.
Posted by Omrakos
I'd expect anything you find "wonky" with the AH right now is related to the recent issues we've been experiencing. Once they've resolved those, I'd also expect it'll all settle back into normalcy.

Through all these issues though, I've not seen a single case of someone actually losing any gold or items. They're just taking longer to arrive than what people have come to expect.

Lets see..
Still waiting, no pants, no gold. :(
hmm, waiting 48 hrs + atm, i'm just a sad puppy, feel sorry for new players.
sometimes could take a few days. happened once to me, I sold a item, then got the gold 10-15 days later, I had no idea about where the money coming from cause I forgot I have sold that item, later on I found out lol!!!
-_-', same problem, my Echoing Fury and Zunimassa's Marrow missing, i can see them in AH, but still expired. i waiting more than 48hours, how long can fix it. it's sold or not. if not, please bring back to me.
our gold/items time traveled. No one knows when we will get it back.
Still nothing. Already got several other items I bought, and gold from ones I sold.

I want my pants!