Auction House Ticket Reply

General Discussion
An item I put in the Gold auction house seemed to have disappeared. It does not show my item in the 'Auction' tab nor the 'Completed' tab.

I submitted a ticket and got a reply back that "it may take up to 2 days for items to be recieved or 5 days for proceeds to be transferred."

Has anyone ever had to wait 2 - 5 days to get an item or your gold in the Gold Auction house?

Item was a Mempo with 199 str w/ 4.5 cc.
Funny thing is, I bought my mempo like last week and the same thing happened to me. Fortunately, it appeared in my completed tab after i woke up the next morning. It took about 10 hours to process. Hope that puts you a bit at ease.
item I put in the Gold auction house seemed to have disappeared. It does not show my item in the 'Auction' tab nor the 'Completed' tab. I submitted a ticket and got a reply back that "it may take up to 2 days for items to be recieved or 5 days for proceeds to be transferred."Has anyone ever had to wait 2 - 5 days to get an item or your gold in the Gold Auction house?Item was a Mempo with 199 str w/ 4.5 cc.

Well sorry to hear that but good to know. As I had a mempo with a 5mil bid on it. was active in my auctions yet says expired. Now its gone not knowing what it sold for and nothing in completed or gold from it. Just happened today. :( I was going to put in a ticket but I probably will get the same response you did if I was a betting man.
01/31/2013 04:40 PMPosted by FooTWO
Time to do server maintenance..... Why did they skip this Tuesday's maintenance?!

Still hung over.