Just wondering Why?

General Discussion
I like playing this game, but afew things I think should be better. 1) Is that the account bound stuff, you should beable to trash them someplace and/ or beable to stack them like other stuff can? If you can't use them then you should beable to trash. 2) I don't understand why the stuff in athe auction house is priced so high? like 100,000,000,000 gold? but you can find almost the samething for 5,000,000? whats up?. 3) I see in play that everytime you think you are getting ahead of the game and start to beable to kill pretty good, it seems like the next time you start playing, even though you have not changes anything, that lyou start to die easyer? But you can't find anything to build up again? Since you are oveer level 60? I can see why people aren't playing anymore, You are just playing thru the same areas over and over! It does get boring even though its harder in the fighting area, but sometimes you don't even have a change, with so many coming at you. I feel that its just away to get you to use more gold, and/or to buy more gold! 4) As to crafing, that is really a joke, been playing for along time and maybe only beable too use it once or twice?
02/07/2013 05:29 PMPosted by GREATONE
1) Is that the account bound stuff, you should beable to trash them someplace and/ or beable to stack them like other stuff can? If you can't use them then you should beable to trash.

you can salvage and stack them won't work, common sense.

2) I don't understand why the stuff in athe auction house is priced so high? like 100,000,000,000 gold? but you can find almost the samething for 5,000,000? whats up?

either overprice or top end item. you haven't farm enough

3) I see in play that everytime you think you are getting ahead of the game and start to beable to kill pretty good, it seems like the next time you start playing, even though you have not changes anything, that lyou start to die easyer? But you can't find anything to build up again? Since you are oveer level 60? I can see why people aren't playing anymore, You are just playing thru the same areas over and over! It does get boring even though its harder in the fighting area, but sometimes you don't even have a change, with so many coming at you. I feel that its just away to get you to use more gold, and/or to buy more gold!

ever played rpg before?

4) As to crafing, that is really a joke, been playing for along time and maybe only beable too use it once or twice?

agree
02/07/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Foultality
ever played rpg before?

Even so, be nice if they added more things to the game for thoes who do not wish to play like a bot. Like an endless challenging dungeon for example. They could also make other acts come close to XP gain and loot as well which would not hurt. I know u cant balance all acts 100% but u can get much closer then it is now that's for sure.
OK, so wath is it can I or not trash the account bound stuff? Because I have tryed to stack them and you can not!
Next waht is RPG?
Crafting recipes should be non-account bound, because I have the same one and have not found any different ones? Also what is farming? is this where you keep going back thru the game to find better items? Will that sure doesn't work, you just end up spending MORE gold in the game!!!! I do like the idea of being able to upgrade an item, instead of keep trying to get a better one thru recipes. Now that is really a big joke, you can't buy the stuff at the AH. Now really!!!! And the stuff you find by farming isn't but a bunch of ----. Because all you get is to spend more gold in the game trying to find junk. Come on guys do us right and stop making us move on to other games. Having to keep playing the same game over and over gets boring don't you think?