Updated: Look At The Quadfecta Ammy I Found!

Demon Hunter
Hey Guys, I found the best rare ammy I have found so far last night ! I am wearing it on my DH (see profile). I wonder what this is worth? I may put it up for sale later but not sure what to sell it for. I don't want to get ripped off so if anyone could give me opinions on value I would appreciate it.

Any thoughts on this ammy please post, Thx Guys !
Low crit chance and lack of main stat kinda devalues it. Just check the ah for similar and u will get a rough approximate of its worth.
02/08/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Rea1ity
Low crit chance and lack of main stat kinda devalues it. Just check the ah for similar and u will get a rough approximate of its worth.

I know the CC is a little low but everything else is good, I lost 2 CC by putting it on but could make it up with a glove upgrade or add a nat's ring with a few CC on it. I think with the right gear combined with this ammy could get some awesome results.

You will loose some Dex and Vit as well but overall this seems to be a pretty awesome ammy.
It's always nice to find something you can actually use! Nice find looks good to me. Found mine too, I've tried to find similar stats on AH I think both would be mucho dinero. Good luck!
It's decent, at least yours has dex lol. Any ammy i've picked up to date hasn't beat this i'm wearing, And to almost match it in AH i'm looking at prices in the 8-9 digits... inflation at its best ;D
that's not really a quadfecta. Quadfectas roll average damage, main stat, ias, cc, cd.
Actually a quadfecta for me is AR, CC, CD and ias. But congrats for the find
02/09/2013 10:05 AMPosted by speedforce
that's not really a quadfecta. Quadfectas roll average damage, main stat, ias, cc, cd.
Shh, guys, don't tell him. Maybe he'll say more funny stuff.
You see quite pleased with this find so........I won't rain on your parade.
02/09/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Ring
Actually a quadfecta for me is AR, CC, CD and ias. But congrats for the find

That's what I thought , but beside the point , my DH is wearing it now and it is working out quite well. It did take away 2 CC and 11 CD but I was willing to trade that to get the AR, AS & Life Regen added. It also took away some Dex and Vit but I still have enough for now. I still have 405 CD, still plenty for my needs at the moment.

I plan to eventually get a better bow with both Dex & Vit so I can make some up that was lost from the Ammy. I am at the point now that I can't get much farther upgrading until I get massive gold saved up.I would have been 100% pleased with this ammy if it had rolled with a couple more CC , Dexterity & Vitality but you can't have everything unless you get awful lucky or want to pay a lot at AH.

Overall I am very pleased with it and will be using it until I find something better (that may be a while yet). The best roll I have gotten on an ammy so far. Now if I can roll one with all mentioned above (wishful thinking) I would be really set. That is if I don't drop dead from the shock of finding one that good, LOL.

For the time being I can't see passing up using this ammy as it has too many good stats on it to pass up.

Thanks for the replies all !

Oh by the way guys, looks like some confusion by reading some of the above replies. I had switched back to my old ammy for a bit while playing but I am wearing the one I found now. So now you can see that it is a very good Quadfecta with Life ReGen as a bonus. Sorry for any confusion.