Can I creat a good WD build for $4m?

Witch Doctor
So I just play for fun and recently hit lvl60 with my WD. I have about $4mil and trying to get through inferno. Is it possible to get some decent gear without spending billions in gold?
WD Extreme Budget Challenge http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794233346 – Building a new Witch Doctor on a budget? This thread is for you. Get a good starter Witch Doctor on the cheap.

Also see Recount's Guide under New to Level 60, in Index to Witch Doctor Builds and Guides
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350275486 stickied at the top of the forum.
I'm not sure if you could build a good witch doctor for $4 million dollars, but if you gave me $4 million dollars (USD), I'd be happy to build you a high quality witch doctor, this includes maintenance for 6 months.
Thanks for the links. It's just feeling a bit like a catch22. In order to get good gear I need to farm. In order to farm I need good gear. I'm not sure how people are spending 100mil or 1b on builds. in the 100+ hours of game play I've collected about $3mil in gold and haven't found any items that would sell for more than $500k
So I spent just over $3mil and ended up with 4k armor, 58kDPS, 43K life, and 538 resist all. Should be a good start.
I personally built a WD on the cheep. Everything i have on my guy was under 4m total.
1m for the body
500k for the ring
1m for the boots
and i found the helm.
sholders were 100k rest was less then 10k each or found.

I'm doing ok on mp1. I'm sure i could improve greatly on my gear. But I don't mind pluging along.
4mil is more than enough to play mp1-mp5, after taking a break from d3 i came back around late dec and completly regear him with the same bugdet as yours.

Just slowly upgrade piece by piece, dont max upgrade your gems (unless for green gem for weap) and dont throw all your money on a single item.
Thanks for the links. It's just feeling a bit like a catch22. In order to get good gear I need to farm. In order to farm I need good gear. I'm not sure how people are spending 100mil or 1b on builds. in the 100+ hours of game play I've collected about $3mil in gold and haven't found any items that would sell for more than $500k

You're just gonna have to farm mp0-1 a lot and hope you get some good drops. I guess these people with hundreds of millions/billions of gold are just super lucky or multibox. I dunno but most of us struggle with gold.
[quote]
You're just gonna have to farm mp0-1 a lot and hope you get some good drops. I guess these people with hundreds of millions/billions of gold are just super lucky or multibox. I dunno but most of us struggle with gold.

No, they have high CC (credit card) and high CD (cash deposit). LOL..
That is how some players gear for MP6-MP8 instantly upon reaching 60, thru this powerhouse called RMAH. ;-)
Following Recount's guide, I was able to gear up for about 2.3m gold, and easily farm A3 now (well, the last few days, just got to 60 about a week ago).