i dead when i back town from BRAWLING

Brawling
my account name is felix#3410. i have a hardcore role named MyFirExp.
it was just 5 minutes before when i join a public room.
i entered the brawling room, i met a WD player named mir156 .
my life is decreased 3000 per second when he use the barrage skill so i think i cant win . my life is still decreasing when i back to town until i dead in the town~~~~~~

its totally a serious bug!!!!!
so i need to ask my role back~
another skill he use is haunt.
Of course ,its not his fault .
Rofl, that's pretty funny. Should of just stayed there and died and not be a pansy.
maybe i need to play in PTR first~~how sad!!
unfortunately they wont roll back for any reasons. Hope they do for you. GL
Sorry for your loss! This is definitely a bug. I am going to submit a ticket explaining how this happened and hope Blizzard could revive your dh.
Why did you port to town? I would just afk / log off in the zone if someone dots me while trying to leave...
Tyghaing
Customer Service Representative
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support. I do understand your frustrations, as Hardcore character's of any level present a unique challenge with the ultimate result if something happens.

However, we simply are not able to fulfill your request. We cannot alter heroes, followers, artisans, or achievements. Hardcore characters cannot be recovered regardless of what mechanism may have led to their deaths. This includes any issues with the server.

For more information on restorations in Diablo III, see our support article: http://www.battle.net/support/article/4600047

We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!

Happy Gaming!

Game Master Tyghaing
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Customer Service Representative
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support. I do understand your frustrations, as Hardcore character's of any level present a unique challenge with the ultimate result if something happens.

However, we simply are not able to fulfill your request. We cannot alter heroes, followers, artisans, or achievements. Hardcore characters cannot be recovered regardless of what mechanism may have led to their deaths. This includes any issues with the server.

For more information on restorations in Diablo III, see our support article: http://www.battle.net/support/article/4600047

We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!

Happy Gaming!

Game Master Tyghaing
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

You should write again to that ticket, until they either acknowledge that you have lost your character in PvP situation or roll it back.
State that you lost your character in PvP right at the start of your ticket so it won't go unnoticed and gets something more then an autoreply.
Maybe try calling them on skype as well.
Now, isn't that a nice swift kick in the nads.
It's not q bug and it's your all falt you kill yourself leaving pvp ground with curse on
this happened a while ago... but this is why i didn't try hc dueling.
[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/munkor/Screenshot065.jpg[/IMG]
all due sympathy to the OP, but ...

D3 is broke, thus D3HC is hard-core broke. :P

you shouldn't be playing it.

in short: owned.