Sudden Siegebreaker Uber issue

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next

No one else was applying stuns. But then again...I've always had 1400 LOH....could be the difference? I dunno. The only part that "felt" harder was that ZK was spamming more slow bubbles...but thats prolly just RNG.

loh has nothing to do with it. the problem is lockdown. as I stated originally, I NEVER had issues with this uber prior to 107. Lockdown was always constant. Now it's not, and I'm not the only one with the issue. That being said, it seems to be applying to only those of use who are soloing

I was talking about lock down too. I go for ZK...then SB walks into me...then i lock both down. they stutter a bit...but thats how its always been every since they nerfed WW proc rate.
02/13/2013 04:00 PMPosted by yodatoy
That being said, it seems to be applying to only those of use who are soloing

so run with two wizzes and no issue at all.

That usually isn't an option for me and even when it is, I generally prefer to solo.

loh has nothing to do with it. the problem is lockdown. as I stated originally, I NEVER had issues with this uber prior to 107. Lockdown was always constant. Now it's not, and I'm not the only one with the issue. That being said, it seems to be applying to only those of use who are soloing

I was talking about lock down too. I go for ZK...then SB walks into me...then i lock both down. they stutter a bit...but thats how its always been every since they nerfed WW proc rate.

Well, hats off to you Ryoka. You look to be blessed by the Blizzard gods. You're immune to the change/bug the rest of us are dealing with.
Is siegebreaker the only uber who is breaking out of the chain freeze?

On a side note, has the Magdha's bug been fixed yet? (Not dropping invulnerability until every other thing is dead) This will definitely help most players to play beyond their MP level.
ok did seige run with another cm, ryoka must have special luck or something cause the two of us couldnt keep him from grabbin a member of the party after kulle died
i did 2x uber10 and an uber8.....and didnt notice these changes....but now, you're making me second guess myself.....i'm gonna run some more ubers tnite lol
Yeah, I was the other CM with SteelPhantom. We also tried all four usual combinations: bone chill (2.73 and 3.00aps) and cold snap (2.73 and 3.00aps). For each of those tests, we had only one of us freeze and stack the twisters on both ubers. And for all four combinations invariably someone in our 4-party group would get snatched by the seigebreaker. It was pretty surreal...

And like SteelPhantom said, after kulle died, even two cm/ww wizards permafreezing seige couldn't keep the seigebreaker from grabbing someone. Something definitely feels different now. I think it's still very doable (eg no one died in our party), but the seige/kulle fight seems like it's not as straightforward as it use to be.
no, sb is changed. I usually have no problem with him
there's definitely a point when i casted fn and he was immune
yup things done changed
did another run with a wiz who has a 3.33 setup, we got picked up
have asked another wiz who has a 3.51 setup to try but waitin to hear from him on how it goes

this just means that ehp is more impt although at least itll be interesting to see if anyone can gear to avoid being picked up by seige
reports from my agents in the field :)
3.40 and 70cc ull get picked up
3.50 cc and 63 cc ull get picked up

additional test 3.58 cc and 70cc gets picked up
Just did an uber run and got picked up multiple times. Much harder than it used to be.
I run ubers at 2.54 with Crystal Shell, Cold Snap, and Slow Time and I didn't notice any difference. I always position myself so that Kulle is between myself and Seigebreaker. The fight played out the same as it always does for me (as did all the other uber fights).

The most dangerous thing for me is Kulle's bubble. I think he only cast it once on me so it was a fairly easy fight. Seigebreaker picked me after Kulle died but he always did that prior to the patch. He isn't really dangerous by himself. His slam barely even breaks my shell and then he's instantly frozen again. His grab is only dangerous when Kulle is around because he can throw you into a bubble and they can get a combo off on you.
Anybody tried with Slow Time Time Stretch?

The bubble might put people over the top as well as slowing SB right down.
It's a bug. Looks like Blizz worked with Siege or CC scripts somehow, and something went terribly wrong.

They list it in 1.0.7 Bugs page, so they will fix it.
02/14/2013 04:48 AMPosted by RobertVarga
They list it in 1.0.7 Bugs page, so they will fix it.

LOL does that list get bigger or smaller?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7909591041

Longer list than I expected. What's strange is that one would expect bugs to be related to new stuff, but mostly it's all around old stuff.

My 15 years experiences in daily basis development tells me that

I cannot imagine what are they smoking
I agree. Staredevil (3.01bpwiz) and I (2.74) both could not keep kull/seige frozen. out of nowhere, Seige grabbed either Staredevil or me and due to the lack of permafreeze, Kulel casted the bubble and slowed the fight.

Those two have gotten slightly more difficult. Uber is no longer "watch my baby" while spamming the button. You have to pay attention to your playing skill.

Also, I went glass cannon and even though I was able to raise my dps to 250k, oh my was I glassy.
Bosses
Using crowd control effects when Siegebreaker picks up players will reset the grab and make them take more damage than normal.

The Skeleton King and The King of the Dead can occasionally use their whirlwind attack without playing the animation.

Siegebreaker will reflect damage from pets back onto the hero.

That's what's list in the known issues list, for those who don't wanna click the link people provided.
That bug has been there forever. It's not new 1.07.